Life is not always a bed of roses. Sometimes you work really hard only to find yourself sidelined. Sometimes you do not always get to
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with ...
Firdose A. Vandrevala, the Executive Vice-chairman of Essar Steel, writes that Russy Mody had hired him for Tata Steel when he was still a student ...
Undermining an organisation and holding it responsible for all the negativities has become a norm rather than an exception. Has it become a trend of ...
My attention is drawn to the article “Puritan fervour of the church and the NLTP Act” written by Sira Kharay that appeared in the Morung ...
I initially began scribbling some points to write a brief article on the Affairs of the State but in the process, it dawned on me ...
My former paper titled, “Why the NLTP Act & How is it a failure?” was an analytical approach. Today I would like to address the ...
It was an extraordinary act of defiance, and it was extraordinarily risky. But all he did was take out a pen, and write.Nearly 40 years ...
I am a Korean, and I have been staying in Nagaland for about five years. I found that the Nagas are very fond of music, ...
June-July 2010 was the last time that the issue of Nagaland Liquor Total Prohibition Act 1989 was widely discussed in the state with the government ...
- NSCN (IM) on CNESPR choice of resource person
- Northeast Briefs
- 70% afforestation achieved in Arunachal
- Promoting Rural Tourism
- Medical department clarifies on Japanese Encephalitis
- Citizen’s movement against liquor
- NSSATA demands release of pending salaries
- Lack of fund mars Tripura's rights panel plan
- Hong Kong protests after China rules out democracy
- Terrorism a diplomatic asset: FAIR IS FOUL, FOUL IS FAIR
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4362