The present scenario of women’s empowerment in developing countries calls for greater participation and decision-making in the economic, political and social spheres. In the economic
‘Criticism’ is generally understood as ‘an act of expressing disapproval of somebody or something or a statement showing disapproval’ shadowing its positive practical aspect wherein ...
Sanitation and safe drinking water are key requirements for sustainable development and a good life. Yet sadly, Sanitation often remains the most neglected area of ...
Things are very strange in Britain nowadays. People are talking politics. Pubs, supermarkets, hospitals, offices, everywhere people are more engaged in political debate than gossiping, ...
I have read about the origin of the ‘Nagas’, the root from where I have originally come. People from different states, different colours have raised ...
In this August 14, 2014 photo, people walk in an alley at a densely populated slum near the main business district in Jakarta, Indonesia. Across ...
The buzz discussion in the print media and much hyped issue amidst so many pertinent issues is on the liquor prohibition Act. The debate in ...
China's best-known artist dissident Ai Weiwei blasted his country's Communist government for losing its principles and using underhanded ploys to try to silence critics.The bearded ...
Each and every citizen of this country dreams about India becoming one of world’s super-powers and economic hubs. Are these just dreams or tall claims? ...
In this Tuesday, October 18, 2005 file photo released by the previously unknown Palestinian armed militia called "Fursan Alsafa" (Knights of the Storm), shows what ...
- Vidhya Bhawan School celebrates silver jubilee
- Nagaland News File
- Meghalaya directs completion of disbanding process of ANVC
- Bodo faction threatens to quit peace process
- World Bank aid for power projects in NE
- Swachh Bharat: And how swachh will Nagaland be?
- Despicable act of the Chumukedema excise police
- Assam: Normal life hit; over 70 detained, released
- NE insurgents take to abducting Bhutanese people for ransom
- Nagaland will become Land of Producers: CM
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 6926