Naga’s Next Top Model 2013
In the Naga’s Next Top Model 2013 season-1 “First Elimination Round” 18 finalists will be selected from the 21 contestants basing on the 60% value judges points, and 40% value public voting. Two female models and one male model will be eliminated during the August 31 show. The highest public voted contestant would be saved from the elimination and will be getting a gift hamper. In addition, the highest judge’s point achiever contestant will be directly saved from the elimination zone.
The selected 18 Finalist of Naga’s next top model 2013 Season-1 will be doing a official outdoor photo-shoots on September 5 and 6 with Himakshi Agrawala “Femina Miss India East 2012 winner, Top 10 Finalist Femina Miss India 2012 on the theme “Garden of God's”.
Himakshi Agrawala is a very prominent and successful North-Eastern Model who made our North-East proud at the Femina Miss India 2012. She is enthusiastic and keen to assist the 10 female and 8 male models in their official photo-shoots which will be a competition. The best male and female photogenic will be saved from the elimination zone on the second elimination round to be held at somewhere in the later part of September.
The first elimination round of Naga's Next top model will be held at IMC Dimapur, from 6:00 pm with special chief-guest, ADC Meluri Senti Aier. Tickets are at the price of Rs-300 Single Entry, Rs-1000 double entry.
Tickets are available at the following points:
1. Maverick Boutique, Notun Basti junction
2. Giggle Dolly, near St Mary Montessori & High School
3. Cafe Destination, opposite Super-Market
4. Hairy Poppins, Duncan Junction
5. Rishab Collection, Arcade Complex
6. Hoks Collection, Arcade Complex.
7. Little Store Namos Complex, half Nagarjan junction Dimapur.
- AR apprehends 4 cadres
- Disaster mock drill today: Public urged not to panic
- Manipur Government urged to intervene on illegal encroachment
- Mizo Woman is NE Woman Entrepreneur of the Year
- NBA: Thunder edge past Rockets
- Multi speciality camp held at PHC Chunlikha
- Israeli airport security measures questioned
- Remove cumbersome regulations to limit bureaucratic corruption
- Coal crunch gives impetus to India's solar switch
- Grass and leaf graduation
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8946