The scope, ‘out of Nagaland’ here would mean mainland India. At first glance, this write up may seem extraneous and irrelevant in the popular populace.
Lately, I was musing on the thought of Servant-hood. The idea to be an ideal in this virtue itched in me and the impulse pulsed ...
There was a time when people believed that there would be indefinite growth and progress; that humankind is heading for heaven on earth; that we ...
Northeast India is identified as one of the world's biodiversity hotspots. This is mainly due to abundant water resources in the region without which various ...
They say that it is over and time to give upBut my God, the author of my fate says,“I have...plans to give you hope and ...
The reason why many young people hesitate to give their lives to God is because they think that the fun in life will also go ...
“Compassionate Reconciling Justice is not simply the opposite of injustice, but it cuts right through erasing and reversing it.” In today’s world, the idea of ...
Babel (Genesis 11)The Tower of Babel story is a familiar one. It is familiar because it narrates the history of how we came to be. ...
Heavens and earth are created by God and are existing by His life, wisdom and power. Human life, wisdom and power are by the life, ...
My pastor shared on Facebook yesterday an article on Christians and alcohol that made me uncomfortable. Not because the Holy Spirit was convicting me, but ...
- Doctors hope for cure in a 2nd baby born with HIV
- Delhi most unsafe for women travellers: Travel survey
- Doctors call off strike in UP
- Ukraine Crisis Deepens: Crimea votes to join Russia
- Barbie dolls can limit girls’ career choices: Study
- North Korea artillery launched near Chinese flight
- DBHS, Chiephobozou gets new school building
- Extension granted for auto driver dress code
- HIV advocacy campaign at Razhupe
- ‘Youth must engage with elected representatives’
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8667