In Genesis 11, we find the story of the Tower of Babel. The builders of Babel were the first humanists. Instead of God, these first
We are often captivated by whatever catches our eye and the beauty of it either leads us to sin or cause us to marvel at ...
Allow me to unburden my conscience as you read my mind. I am ill at ease as you may have to suffer the sickening affair ...
“This people honours me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments ...
Part IIII have no plans to negate the wonderful grace of God that is showered without limit to His church and His children. The grace ...
1. Unknowing God is the crux of all evils in the world and knowing God is the only solution.2. The world cannot expect a better ...
The Christian politicians are confused due to three different types of interpretations made by preachers regarding Christian views on politics. To examine this problematic question, ...
World Cup 2002 Winner Brazil Celebrating at Yokohama Japan. (Photo: Dr. Thamsing Lamkang) Football is today’s most popular sport, and the World Cup is the biggest ...
Part IIThe theories mentioned last week were the most common, at least in my opinion. That said, the theories below are as serious and important ...
Transformation is one of the important topics in Christian circle. Studying this subject, it requires to grasp when it will happen, how it will be, ...
- NSDZ proposal is self-defeating: NTC
- NNC (NA) informs
- Centre urged to fulfill commitment to Nagas
- BJP to ‘reverse’ stagnancy in NE
- Thomas calls for realistic approach to border issue
- GPRN/NSCN condemns ‘highhandedness’ of AR
- DNSU election and general conference: ASUD, DSSU to abstain
- NE man attacked in Gurgaon, one detained
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10181