Introduction:Very often we see the flawed interpretation between the relationship of law and grace. At times repentance, law, faith and obedienceare partially or even completely
The theists believe there is God and the antitheists says there is no God. But there is atleast one thing that both the theists and ...
IntroductionThere are myriad issues and problems which undermine and threaten the very existence and fabric of our society. However, the magnitude and degree of intensity ...
The authoritative Bible:The English word Bible comes from the Greek word biblia, meaning books. So the Bible is in fact a library, a collection of ...
Fatima, an Iraqi woman who had fled atrocities committed by the Islamic State (ISIS), was drawn to the sound of singing in a tent in ...
Stephanie SamuelMax Lucado says his new book, Before Amen: The Power of a Simple Prayer, is meant to be a prayer 101 guide to those ...
Selie VisaBest known -least understood:The Book of Jonah is probably the best known yet the least understood book of the Bible. The story is not ...
Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to ...
Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV) Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come.Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give ...
Scripture: John chapter 4Selie VisaIn Judea, for some months Jesus preachedand His disciples baptized people in the Jordan River. But realizing that the Pharisees were ...
- NPF (Noke) Youth Wing responds
- JSS organises ‘Academic Assembly’
- Lackadaisical workmanship of BRO
- The Month of March
- How Rude And Arrogant Are Our Naga Butchers
- Facts to know and to live with
- No dearth of Swine Flu meds in Nagaland: Health Minister
- ‘Doctors should take lead in push to curb climate change’
- Indefinite bandh called in Longkhim from March 2
- Heavy load shedding in some areas of Dimapur
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 11633