Though Jesus Christ was God, He did not count Himself equal with God. He emptied Himself to take the form of a bondservant in the
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory ...
Selie VisaSerpents don’t have the power of speech. So how dowe explain a serpent talking to Eve? The speech and the reasoning powers suggest that ...
PART II have to define the term counsel here. I am using the term with two nuances. First is the typical meaning, to give advice. ...
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will ...
In Genesis 11, we find the story of the Tower of Babel. The builders of Babel were the first humanists. Instead of God, these first ...
We are often captivated by whatever catches our eye and the beauty of it either leads us to sin or cause us to marvel at ...
Allow me to unburden my conscience as you read my mind. I am ill at ease as you may have to suffer the sickening affair ...
“This people honours me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments ...
Part IIII have no plans to negate the wonderful grace of God that is showered without limit to His church and His children. The grace ...
- Nagaland: Around 1.50 lakh older persons require care and affection
- ECI develops video games for voter awareness
- Affirming the power of peace
- SSA teacher’s salaries to be released: Govt
- NAGAS AND SPORTS: Where are the talents?
- NRHM: Goals, Objectives and achievements
- Gandhi Today: Marking the 150th Anniversary of Gandhi’s Oct 2 Birthday
- ENPGSU celebrates annual fresher’s meet
- LPG Gas launched under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vitrak
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5692