One of my friend with some deacons and leaders of a particular church were galloping the potholes of Nagaland, for Nagaland and by the Nagas
A couple of T-shirt slogans caught my attention recently and made me think. “Live before you Die” said one. “Live free or die” said another. ...
When the drooling dinner was served, my friend, Nima continued narrating the amazing and amusing story of his friend to Rev. Zotuo. Nima and his ...
Cold winter was becoming fresh warn spring. But still a cold night, it was. Neither the tongue nor the stomach whined at the dinner. After ...
DOUBT OR UNBELIEF? The Apostle Thomas, who was also called “Didymus,” was not the only one who doubted; all the disciples did. Mark says, “When ...
Easter Sunday has the tag, “He is Alive.” This tag is special to me for two hallmarking events and its impact in my life; My ...
Hit or miss, I opine Nagas are gullible to the soul when it comes to spiritual experiences. Part of that cake is because of our ...
The social evil has been referred to as an ancient evil. It is deeply entrenched in modern Naga society. It has many aspects and its ...
It is called sin, and just a bad feeling. One important element of evangelical piety is the conviction of sin. Today Christians are known not ...
Naga ChristianityNaga Christianity is a kettle of fish. A turbulent voyage it is. Intellectualism stirs the calm sea of orthodoxy; as galaxies of secular worldviews ...
- United States
- Nagaland State needs sports policies & infrastructure
- SARDP: Unauthorized work order being issued
- Third day of mass casual leave called off
- Crimes against North East people in Delhi up by 270%
- ENSF seeks CM’s intervention for immediate release of scholarship
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, but not so good for marginalised groups
- Youth Resources and Sports respond to news item
- The Life Of A Teacher And His Role
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4405