WSTH condemn Dec 21 incident
DIMAPUR, DECEMBER 23: The Western Sumi Totimi Hoho today expressed outrage over the December 21 incident, wherein “four people, alleged to be NSCN (IM) cadres,” waylaid a Zunheboto bound taxi; allegedly “molesting and physically assaulting two female passengers including a minor besides badly beating up two other male passengers.” WSTH President, Ahimsa K Zhimo stated that such a “heinous and inhuman crime has become frequent occurrence” and that “it is unthinkable for such a crime to take place during festive season when people are supposed to celebrate and honour the birth of Christ.” WSTH further appealed for all tomake a clarion call denouncing such crimes and urged the authority initiate a befitting action against the culprits.
- Use of EVMs completely transparent and fair: ECI
- ACAUT in forefront of anti-corruption fight
- Nagaland News File
- Directives on recognition of service associations under state government
- Transport department notifies
- NMA questions govt on delay in payment of SSA teacher salaries
- Cong alleges LS election malpractice in Nagaland
- Major fire burns 5 vehicles in Kohima
- What led Adi to suddenly marry Rani in Italy?
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8868