Porn row: Three Karnataka Ministers resign
Bangalore, February 8 (AGENCIES): The three Ministers in the BJP Government in Karnataka, who were caught watching pornography on a mobile phone during the Assembly proceedings, resigned early on Wednesday morning. Chief Minister D.V. Sadananda Gowda said Minister for Co-operation Lakshman Savadi, Minister for Women and Child Development C.C. Patil and Minister for Ports and Environment Krishna Palemar had submitted their resignations "voluntarily". The resignations, which were forwarded to Governor H.R. Bhardwaj, have been accepted. The resignations come after widespread public outrage over television visuals showed the three Ministers watching pornographic video clippings during the Assembly session on Tuesday.
- What is wrong with our Governor?
- ‘Leave no one behind’
- PLA behind Jan 5 blast
- ‘Don’t worry, I am with you’
- Getting back to normal life Anti Leprosy Day observed
- Postal Life Insurance Mela in Mon conducted
- Monthly IMPCC conducted at AIR Kohima
- LBA to observe 2016 as Year of Mission
- NStCB catering to farmers, SHGs
- Rate of smokeless tobacco use highest in Nagaland
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10401