Porn row: Three Karnataka Ministers resign
Bangalore, February 8 (AGENCIES): The three Ministers in the BJP Government in Karnataka, who were caught watching pornography on a mobile phone during the Assembly proceedings, resigned early on Wednesday morning. Chief Minister D.V. Sadananda Gowda said Minister for Co-operation Lakshman Savadi, Minister for Women and Child Development C.C. Patil and Minister for Ports and Environment Krishna Palemar had submitted their resignations "voluntarily". The resignations, which were forwarded to Governor H.R. Bhardwaj, have been accepted. The resignations come after widespread public outrage over television visuals showed the three Ministers watching pornographic video clippings during the Assembly session on Tuesday.
- “The value of Green Gold in Nagaland”
- PM visits…Will it not be better?
- Meitei Community Needs To Look Beyond Naga Issue
- Good Roads are the Road to Civilization
- Remembering Aruna Shanbaug on 27 November
- Black money: 250 admit foreign accounts, more names coming
- ULFA plot to trigger blasts ahead of Modi visit unearthed
- Tripura CM attacks Centre over curtailment of MGNREGA funds
- Par panel approves bill on Indo-Bangla agreement
- Congress to demand inclusion of NE history in text books
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8028