Porn row: Three Karnataka Ministers resign
Bangalore, February 8 (AGENCIES): The three Ministers in the BJP Government in Karnataka, who were caught watching pornography on a mobile phone during the Assembly proceedings, resigned early on Wednesday morning. Chief Minister D.V. Sadananda Gowda said Minister for Co-operation Lakshman Savadi, Minister for Women and Child Development C.C. Patil and Minister for Ports and Environment Krishna Palemar had submitted their resignations "voluntarily". The resignations, which were forwarded to Governor H.R. Bhardwaj, have been accepted. The resignations come after widespread public outrage over television visuals showed the three Ministers watching pornographic video clippings during the Assembly session on Tuesday.
- Soaring temperatures can affect quality of pills: Doctors
- Obesity in children linked to parents' marital status
- An Indian heart beats for Pakistani now
- Jennifer Love Hewitt enjoys being in own skin
- Boost nutrition intake with salads
- Experiment with nail art, piercing
- Don't forget fitness on holiday!
- Style your tresses with ease
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Phek College offers avenue for science aspirants
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 1009