Porn row: Three Karnataka Ministers resign
Bangalore, February 8 (AGENCIES): The three Ministers in the BJP Government in Karnataka, who were caught watching pornography on a mobile phone during the Assembly proceedings, resigned early on Wednesday morning. Chief Minister D.V. Sadananda Gowda said Minister for Co-operation Lakshman Savadi, Minister for Women and Child Development C.C. Patil and Minister for Ports and Environment Krishna Palemar had submitted their resignations "voluntarily". The resignations, which were forwarded to Governor H.R. Bhardwaj, have been accepted. The resignations come after widespread public outrage over television visuals showed the three Ministers watching pornographic video clippings during the Assembly session on Tuesday.
- AKK elucidates previous statement on MGNREGA wages
- DC Mon distributes relief materials
- Methaneilie enthral fans in Kohima
- YSU celebrates Golden Jubilee
- PIL to be filed on DMC Waste Dumping Site
- From Facebook to cleaning Medziphema
- ‘Hope Christmas foster feelings of oneness’
- How do we express peace in our daily life?
- Students representing the North-East Forum for International Solidarity
- BJP launches ‘Namo India-Fashion with Nation’ project in Nagaland
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9073