Another killed in factional feud
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 10 (MExN): In yet another incident of factional killing, one cadre of d NSCN Khaplang was shot dead by unidentified assailants on Friday, February 10 in Dimapur. The shooting occurred at Sugar Mill village, 5th Mile at around 6:30 pm. According to information received from the police, the deceased bore eight gunshot wounds on the body. The weapons used were suspected to be of 7.65 calibre. The slain cadre was identified as one Tony Kiho, a self-styled ‘lieutenant’ in the NSCN K. He hailed from Bhulesheto village under Aghanato.
- Nagaland, India
- ‘Release all pending payments by Nov. 30’
- Sweden recognizes Palestinian state; Israel upset
- Rally against corruption & unabated taxation today
- Naga Hoho for open dialogue
- Foothill Road: Construction to resume
- Nagaland govt urged to decentralize power
- Naga women in Politics
- 'Rubber cultivation in North East vital to meet demand'
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 6901