Another killed in factional feud
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 10 (MExN): In yet another incident of factional killing, one cadre of d NSCN Khaplang was shot dead by unidentified assailants on Friday, February 10 in Dimapur. The shooting occurred at Sugar Mill village, 5th Mile at around 6:30 pm. According to information received from the police, the deceased bore eight gunshot wounds on the body. The weapons used were suspected to be of 7.65 calibre. The slain cadre was identified as one Tony Kiho, a self-styled ‘lieutenant’ in the NSCN K. He hailed from Bhulesheto village under Aghanato.
- AKK elucidates previous statement on MGNREGA wages
- DC Mon distributes relief materials
- Methaneilie enthral fans in Kohima
- YSU celebrates Golden Jubilee
- PIL to be filed on DMC Waste Dumping Site
- From Facebook to cleaning Medziphema
- ‘Hope Christmas foster feelings of oneness’
- How do we express peace in our daily life?
- Students representing the North-East Forum for International Solidarity
- BJP launches ‘Namo India-Fashion with Nation’ project in Nagaland
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9073