Another killed in factional feud
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 10 (MExN): In yet another incident of factional killing, one cadre of d NSCN Khaplang was shot dead by unidentified assailants on Friday, February 10 in Dimapur. The shooting occurred at Sugar Mill village, 5th Mile at around 6:30 pm. According to information received from the police, the deceased bore eight gunshot wounds on the body. The weapons used were suspected to be of 7.65 calibre. The slain cadre was identified as one Tony Kiho, a self-styled ‘lieutenant’ in the NSCN K. He hailed from Bhulesheto village under Aghanato.
- Are children safe in insurgency-hit Assam?
- Assam Rifles seize ammunition and liquor
- 70th Khonoma Rüffüno Day observed
- BJYM cautions against the misuse of Jan Dhan scheme
- Bodies explain reasons for mass casual leave
- Nagaland News File
- Competitions held at Sainik School Punglwa
- Fisheries director retires, department bids farewell
- ‘Go beyond textbooks and syllabi’
- Training on soil and water conservation
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4375