Another killed in factional feud
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 10 (MExN): In yet another incident of factional killing, one cadre of d NSCN Khaplang was shot dead by unidentified assailants on Friday, February 10 in Dimapur. The shooting occurred at Sugar Mill village, 5th Mile at around 6:30 pm. According to information received from the police, the deceased bore eight gunshot wounds on the body. The weapons used were suspected to be of 7.65 calibre. The slain cadre was identified as one Tony Kiho, a self-styled ‘lieutenant’ in the NSCN K. He hailed from Bhulesheto village under Aghanato.
- 7 Dimapur schools declared tobacco free
- Modi, Sharif bonhomie gives fresh boost to Saarc
- 9 soldiers indicted for Kashmir killings
- 10 dead in Kashmir militant attack
- Girls died by suicide, not slain by rapists: CBI
- Govt stands on decision making Sanskrit third language in KVs
- India moving towards tax friendly regime, Arun Jaitley says
- Five-member panel to look into Khasi language issue
- The Relentless Ticking Time (PART II)
- PM Modi to World: DE-LINK RELIGION, but to India…?
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8081