NSCN/GPRN notice for election of Leacys, Tatars
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 13 (MExN): In continuation and in partial modifications of the Election Commission’s notification of the 24th October 2011, the Election Commission of Nagalim (EC-N) has notified to all the CAOs and the concern authorities of the NSCN/GPRN to immediately inform in writing the existing vacancies or unfilled-up seats of Leacys and Tatars in their respective Regions so as to enable the Election Commission to issue prescribed notification for conducting the said bye-elections. Follow up copy of this notice may be obtained from the Office of E.C. by the concerned authorities or their representatives, informed a press note issued by John Anal Secretary, Election Commission of Nagalim.
- 'Rubber cultivation in North East vital to meet demand'
- Seven NDFB(S) extremists nabbed from different parts in Assam
- Gogoi threatens to stop ONGC operations in Assam
- Assaults on minor girls condemned
- Manipur opens fuel outlets to tackle crisis
- Angels Mega Model Hunt Nagaland on Oct 31
- I have no fear now: Katie Holmes post divorce from Tom Cruise
- Clean India Campaign
- Support the mission of ACAUT Clean Nagaland Movement
- Chavang Kut
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 6892