NSCN/GPRN notice for election of Leacys, Tatars
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 13 (MExN): In continuation and in partial modifications of the Election Commission’s notification of the 24th October 2011, the Election Commission of Nagalim (EC-N) has notified to all the CAOs and the concern authorities of the NSCN/GPRN to immediately inform in writing the existing vacancies or unfilled-up seats of Leacys and Tatars in their respective Regions so as to enable the Election Commission to issue prescribed notification for conducting the said bye-elections. Follow up copy of this notice may be obtained from the Office of E.C. by the concerned authorities or their representatives, informed a press note issued by John Anal Secretary, Election Commission of Nagalim.
- ‘Vigilance Commission alone cannot combat corruption’
- UPPK insurgents surrender in Manipur
- Oil & Natural Gas a “matter of state issue”: TR Zeliang
- One arrested for rape of minor
- NSYA and NSSU appeal for justice
- DC Mokokchung cautions travelers
- CRPF man drags Assam MLA by hair
- Border tension creates Mariani trouble
- The ‘undercover’ preacher at work ...
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 1043