Ban on jungle burning to continue
Kohima, February 13 (DIPR): Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Bei-u Angami has stated that Ban of Jungle burning, which is issued from time to time win continue to remain enforce throughout Kohima District. This Ban has been issued in line with decision taken with various Tribal Public Organizations for the purpose of protecting forest wealth, wild life and conservation of environment in the District. Therefore, public are hereby warned to restraint from burning of jungle which is likely to cause serious loss to public property and disturbing the ecological balance. Each Village Council shall be responsible for strict compliance of the Ban order enforced in the District. Any violation of this order shall attract collection of Rs.50,000 (Fifty thousand) only and that shall be deducted from village VDB fund.
- ‘Verbal abuse amounts to domestic violence’
- Aamir files complaint with Mumbai police
- Subansiri project's total cost goes up
- Church celebrates pastor’s fifty years of service
- ‘Development of society incomplete without development of women’
- U2 Stall New Album And Tour
- Vladimir Putin, the fictional transformation
- OVER THE LAST 50 YEARS OF NAGALAND STATEHOOD HAS CORRUPTION BECOME MORE WIDESPREAD?
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Seeking to make a difference in lives drowned in liquor
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8769