Ban on jungle burning to continue
Kohima, February 13 (DIPR): Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Bei-u Angami has stated that Ban of Jungle burning, which is issued from time to time win continue to remain enforce throughout Kohima District. This Ban has been issued in line with decision taken with various Tribal Public Organizations for the purpose of protecting forest wealth, wild life and conservation of environment in the District. Therefore, public are hereby warned to restraint from burning of jungle which is likely to cause serious loss to public property and disturbing the ecological balance. Each Village Council shall be responsible for strict compliance of the Ban order enforced in the District. Any violation of this order shall attract collection of Rs.50,000 (Fifty thousand) only and that shall be deducted from village VDB fund.
- Two militants gunned down in Assam
- 'No plans to create separate time zone for NE'
- Four get life term for 1975 LN Mishra murder
- MEx FILE
- MCCI issues directives to businesses in Mon
- CRBC organises youth convention
- Chumu Night Bazar underway
- BodyDear Herbal Cosmetics launched in Dimapur
- Officials warned not to deduct from retirement benefits of pensioners
- The Value of Disabilities
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9000