Ban on jungle burning to continue
Kohima, February 13 (DIPR): Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Bei-u Angami has stated that Ban of Jungle burning, which is issued from time to time win continue to remain enforce throughout Kohima District. This Ban has been issued in line with decision taken with various Tribal Public Organizations for the purpose of protecting forest wealth, wild life and conservation of environment in the District. Therefore, public are hereby warned to restraint from burning of jungle which is likely to cause serious loss to public property and disturbing the ecological balance. Each Village Council shall be responsible for strict compliance of the Ban order enforced in the District. Any violation of this order shall attract collection of Rs.50,000 (Fifty thousand) only and that shall be deducted from village VDB fund.
- Pacquiao knocks Algieri down 6 times, dominates
- Hamilton wins F1 title at Abu Dhabi
- Your Failure Is My Advantage
- Pillar of Democracy
- IS THE NAGALAND MEDIA STRENGTHENING TRANSPARENCY IN PUBLIC AFFAIRS?
- Annual Christmas Concert
- Hard Kaur to sing at 26/11 peace march
- Singing paeans for the Amur Falcons
- AME Nagaland apprises governor of mechanical engineers’ plight
- Swachh Bharat should not be one-time mission: Tovihoto
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 7913