Ban on jungle burning to continue
Kohima, February 13 (DIPR): Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Bei-u Angami has stated that Ban of Jungle burning, which is issued from time to time win continue to remain enforce throughout Kohima District. This Ban has been issued in line with decision taken with various Tribal Public Organizations for the purpose of protecting forest wealth, wild life and conservation of environment in the District. Therefore, public are hereby warned to restraint from burning of jungle which is likely to cause serious loss to public property and disturbing the ecological balance. Each Village Council shall be responsible for strict compliance of the Ban order enforced in the District. Any violation of this order shall attract collection of Rs.50,000 (Fifty thousand) only and that shall be deducted from village VDB fund.
- Hopeful of early & permanent solution of border dispute: MCCI
- Dr. Nicky inaugurates forest office complex
- ‘Public Rally Against Social Evils’ today
- SBI Lerie donates computer to school
- YSU hopes Govt will keep assurances
- Chendang village council questions ‘press rush’
- Bharat, India or Hindustan?
- On NRHM Employees Agitation
- God’s revelation to the Naga nations
- Indian Constitution Article 47 precedes NLTP Act 1989
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4132