Ban on jungle burning to continue
Kohima, February 13 (DIPR): Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Bei-u Angami has stated that Ban of Jungle burning, which is issued from time to time win continue to remain enforce throughout Kohima District. This Ban has been issued in line with decision taken with various Tribal Public Organizations for the purpose of protecting forest wealth, wild life and conservation of environment in the District. Therefore, public are hereby warned to restraint from burning of jungle which is likely to cause serious loss to public property and disturbing the ecological balance. Each Village Council shall be responsible for strict compliance of the Ban order enforced in the District. Any violation of this order shall attract collection of Rs.50,000 (Fifty thousand) only and that shall be deducted from village VDB fund.
- ‘Invest in the future, defeat malaria’
- Microsoft launches app to control PCs via mobile
- Maruti Suzuki loses No 2 slot to Nissan in car exports
- Wisdom to build the future
- Ukraine revolt shows faces, but whose are the brains?
- ANSTA calls for release of SSA teacher’s salary
- Discovery to chronicle Mt. Everest avalanche
- Sex, lies and Goa's massage parlours
- RCN responds to NTC statement
- NPCC response to Home Minister’s Ultimatum
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8920