Ban on jungle burning to continue
Kohima, February 13 (DIPR): Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Bei-u Angami has stated that Ban of Jungle burning, which is issued from time to time win continue to remain enforce throughout Kohima District. This Ban has been issued in line with decision taken with various Tribal Public Organizations for the purpose of protecting forest wealth, wild life and conservation of environment in the District. Therefore, public are hereby warned to restraint from burning of jungle which is likely to cause serious loss to public property and disturbing the ecological balance. Each Village Council shall be responsible for strict compliance of the Ban order enforced in the District. Any violation of this order shall attract collection of Rs.50,000 (Fifty thousand) only and that shall be deducted from village VDB fund.
- Is Mathew 6:24 justified?
- How serious is NPF’s crisis? Observation No.2
- Two persons arrested and fake items seized
- Workshop on millets cultivation underway in Kohima
- DEF Kohima arrests four
- Survival Nagaland accuses Govt & social orgs of ‘sleeping’ over IBI issues
- The centre has given 'unambiguous decision' to support TR Zeliang: NPF Central Youth Wing
- Heath Mela at Beisumpuikam Village Peren
- Nagaland state 2nd highest tobacco consumer in India
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10374