EUUN flays extortion
Dimapur, February 13 (MExN): The Educated Unemployed Union of Dimapur denounces what it called the “uneducated, uncivilized and uncultured” act of extortion committed by a person recently. A note from the union’s coordination committee said today that “some self interest individuals under certain designations like executive secretary of EUUN” extorted from business for “personal gains.” The union calls such acts “unjustified and unbearable.” “The union will not remain silent spectator against any individuals tarnishing the good image of Educated Unemployed Union, Nagaland,” the note said. The organization requests the government departments, business community and the public in general to contact the chairman of the union’s coordination committee at the number 9436812487 and its general secretary at 8014660760 “if any unauthorized individuals” ‘demand’ or ‘collect’ in the name of the union.
- Pitt and Jolie got married!
- Banking for all to end ‘financial untouchability’
- No substantial evidence to ‘implicate’ EDBA President
- Daily exercise improves bone and joint health
- NSF informs
- WEAK EDUCATION SYSTEM Students unable to compete
- Church of Worship
- Prohibition or no Prohibition, Who will bell the Cat?
- CRSU & CRVCU reacts to Chendang saddle issue
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4395