FGN informs on taxation
Dimapur, February 15 (MExN): The ‘ministry of chaplee affairs’, Federal Government of Nagaland has informed the shop owners, firms and commercial establishments in UT-1 Dimapur that it is yet to announce its financial policy for the current year 2012-13 and it has not yet assigned any individual or group to collect annual taxation for 2012. A press note recieved here today issued by the secretary of Ministry of Chaplee Affairs Boka Jimo stated that all taxation matter shall be finalised by the ‘chalplee ministry’ in consultation with the ‘kedaghe’ and has appealed the shopkeepers, proprietors and business houses not to entertain individuals who are not authorized by the ‘chaplee ministry’. For clarification one can contact – 9774936447 / 9089913996.
- NRHM: Goals, Objectives and achievements
- Gandhi Today: Marking the 150th Anniversary of Gandhi’s Oct 2 Birthday
- ENPGSU celebrates annual fresher’s meet
- LPG Gas launched under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vitrak
- ‘Give the gift of life; Donate Blood’
- Imphal Talkies...
- Nagaland News File
- Mary wins boxing gold for India
- A Few Historical Facts Is Stated Here For Review
- State of slippery confusion
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5686