FGN informs on taxation
Dimapur, February 15 (MExN): The ‘ministry of chaplee affairs’, Federal Government of Nagaland has informed the shop owners, firms and commercial establishments in UT-1 Dimapur that it is yet to announce its financial policy for the current year 2012-13 and it has not yet assigned any individual or group to collect annual taxation for 2012. A press note recieved here today issued by the secretary of Ministry of Chaplee Affairs Boka Jimo stated that all taxation matter shall be finalised by the ‘chalplee ministry’ in consultation with the ‘kedaghe’ and has appealed the shopkeepers, proprietors and business houses not to entertain individuals who are not authorized by the ‘chaplee ministry’. For clarification one can contact – 9774936447 / 9089913996.
- Latest pension & GPF Final payment cases uploaded
- A word to the politicians and the church
- Delhi to have special hostels for NE students
- Arunachal MLAs asked to ensure proper implementation of projects
- Dalit IAS officer explores law to preach Christianity
- Preamble photo puts Modi-government in a fix
- Taylor Swift says 'you got nothing' at hackers' nude release threat
- What has Kept Russia from Becoming a Strong Economy?
- Day 17: Exemplary Leader: Unlike Any Other
- Reminding Ourselves
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10304