FGN informs on taxation
Dimapur, February 15 (MExN): The ‘ministry of chaplee affairs’, Federal Government of Nagaland has informed the shop owners, firms and commercial establishments in UT-1 Dimapur that it is yet to announce its financial policy for the current year 2012-13 and it has not yet assigned any individual or group to collect annual taxation for 2012. A press note recieved here today issued by the secretary of Ministry of Chaplee Affairs Boka Jimo stated that all taxation matter shall be finalised by the ‘chalplee ministry’ in consultation with the ‘kedaghe’ and has appealed the shopkeepers, proprietors and business houses not to entertain individuals who are not authorized by the ‘chaplee ministry’. For clarification one can contact – 9774936447 / 9089913996.
- Major fire in Pessao Village, 24 houses gutted
- Good Friday celebrated at Cathedral Church
- ACAUT encourage students to fight against corruption
- Village councils demand for PHC at Yan-Mhonmo
- He is Alive
- Stop doubting and start Believing!
- COMMUNITY FISHING – A threat to fragile ecosystems
- ‘Enough is enough’
- Special Branch Dimapur recovers fake currency
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9462