Industrial Village council clamps development veto
Dimapur, February 15 (MExN): The Industrial Village Razhüphe Council has informed all concern within the Industrial Village Razhüphe that no development shall take under IVR jurisdiction without the consent of the Village authority, IVR Hd. GB cum Chairman T. L Angami in a press release stated that in this connection, the IVR reiterated its earlier stand that no signboard, no quarter repairing work, no fencing construction, no private building or government building construction, no side drainage or approach road etc within the jurisdiction of IVR shall not take place without the prior approval from the IVR Council. The Village Vigilance Committee is also re-directed to check such illegal development activities within the IVR and stop the defaulter immediately and submit its report to the Council in written for further action. “In order to maintain the right of the village land within the IVR, this notice has come into force with immediate effect till further notice,” the IVR Hd. GB cum Chairman T. L Angami added.
- ACAUT Secy ‘detained’ at Khehoi Camp
- Centre ‘assures’ to address Nagaland’s power shortage
- Man made leaves to produce oxygen in space
- KSU demands immediate response to ultimatum
- ‘Naga society is riddled with conflicting interests’
- NCP surprised by BJP ‘indecent’ statement
- Is Nagaland Afghanistan of India?
- WHO sounds warning
- Raw deal meted out to private school teachers
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10360