Industrial Village council clamps development veto
Dimapur, February 15 (MExN): The Industrial Village Razhüphe Council has informed all concern within the Industrial Village Razhüphe that no development shall take under IVR jurisdiction without the consent of the Village authority, IVR Hd. GB cum Chairman T. L Angami in a press release stated that in this connection, the IVR reiterated its earlier stand that no signboard, no quarter repairing work, no fencing construction, no private building or government building construction, no side drainage or approach road etc within the jurisdiction of IVR shall not take place without the prior approval from the IVR Council. The Village Vigilance Committee is also re-directed to check such illegal development activities within the IVR and stop the defaulter immediately and submit its report to the Council in written for further action. “In order to maintain the right of the village land within the IVR, this notice has come into force with immediate effect till further notice,” the IVR Hd. GB cum Chairman T. L Angami added.
- Indo-Naga issue DAN govt.’s ‘top priority’: Shurhozelie-led NPF
- ‘Murder 2’opened doors for me: Jacqueline Fernandez
- DO YOU SUPPORT THE CHURCH’S INTERVENTION IN THE ONGOING NPF CRISIS?
- The Great Naga Tamasha of 2015
- Day 19: The Secret of a Great Nation
- The Common Man
- 176 inducted into Assam Rifles
- Aniston: I Was Almost Replaced in Friends!
- Sonam never wanted to use father's name for career
- Kewhimia badminton tournament
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10460