Manipur trade unions call 12-hr bandh on Feb 28
Imphal, February 16 (NNN): The Coordinating Body of Trade Unions, Manipur (CBTU) has called a 12-hour bandh from 6 am of February 28 to protest over ‘indifferent attitude’ of the State and Central Governments, to which the conglomerate of Central and State level trade unions and federations blamed for various sufferings of the people. All the labourers and employees of banks, insurance companies, State and Central Governments offices, airport, transport, railway offices will stay away from their normal works and all the passenger vehicles, rickshaws will remain off the roads, markets will shut down and all the casual, master roll and contract workers including workers at un-organized sector will participate in mass picketing on the strike day, Coordinating Body of trade Unions, a conglomerate body of seven trade unions—AITUC, CITU, UTUC, TUCC, INTUUC, BMS and HMS, informed in a release today.
- Tension in Ralan area resolved: ADC Bhandari
- Interaction on landscape engineering
- Nagaland News File
- BJP national council meeting on Aug 9
- TR Zeliang offers condolences
- School in Impur raise fund for patient
- KSC alumni start Project Alpha 2
- Time to change leadership in Northern Angami-II A/C?
- ‘Failure to revise coal royalty caused loss of 0.67 Crores’
- CM extends Naknyulum greetings
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10282