Manipur trade unions call 12-hr bandh on Feb 28
Imphal, February 16 (NNN): The Coordinating Body of Trade Unions, Manipur (CBTU) has called a 12-hour bandh from 6 am of February 28 to protest over ‘indifferent attitude’ of the State and Central Governments, to which the conglomerate of Central and State level trade unions and federations blamed for various sufferings of the people. All the labourers and employees of banks, insurance companies, State and Central Governments offices, airport, transport, railway offices will stay away from their normal works and all the passenger vehicles, rickshaws will remain off the roads, markets will shut down and all the casual, master roll and contract workers including workers at un-organized sector will participate in mass picketing on the strike day, Coordinating Body of trade Unions, a conglomerate body of seven trade unions—AITUC, CITU, UTUC, TUCC, INTUUC, BMS and HMS, informed in a release today.
- Pitt and Jolie got married!
- Banking for all to end ‘financial untouchability’
- No substantial evidence to ‘implicate’ EDBA President
- Daily exercise improves bone and joint health
- NSF informs
- WEAK EDUCATION SYSTEM Students unable to compete
- Church of Worship
- Prohibition or no Prohibition, Who will bell the Cat?
- CRSU & CRVCU reacts to Chendang saddle issue
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4395