One arrested in Naga Hoho office bearer assault case
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 17 (MExN): Kohima police has informed that one of the accused absconding in the Naga Hoho Office Bearer assault case under Kohima South PS namely SS. Sgt. Maj. Khehuto Chophy, S/o – Yeheto, Vill- Alaphu, PO/PS – Akuluto, Dist. – Zunheboto of NSCN-(K) was apprehended on 15/02/2012. He was positively identified by Police personnel when the Assam Rifle produced one person claiming to be SS. Leut. Aboka (32 yr), S/o – Nheto, NSCN-(K) who was apprehended near Stella School, Kohima with 1 (one) 7.65 mm pistol along with 5 (five) live rounds in his possession. Accordingly, a case vide Kohima South PS C/No. 0015/12 U/S 25 (1B) Arms Act R/W 7/8 NSR ’62 was registered, informed a press note issued by PRO, DEF, Kohima, Dy. Superintendent of Police (T).
- The Baptist World Alliance Day
- Will History Be Repeated
- No More Assassination of Gandhiji
- Do u know Mahatma Gandhi? Is Gandhism relevant today?
- Rhino protection force to be raised in Assam
- Ghising to be cremated on Sunday
- Northeast Briefs
- Arunachal government delaying in submitting UCs: BJP
- Nagaland heading for sustainable drinking water system
- OGCF’15 closing event today
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10413