One arrested in Naga Hoho office bearer assault case
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 17 (MExN): Kohima police has informed that one of the accused absconding in the Naga Hoho Office Bearer assault case under Kohima South PS namely SS. Sgt. Maj. Khehuto Chophy, S/o – Yeheto, Vill- Alaphu, PO/PS – Akuluto, Dist. – Zunheboto of NSCN-(K) was apprehended on 15/02/2012. He was positively identified by Police personnel when the Assam Rifle produced one person claiming to be SS. Leut. Aboka (32 yr), S/o – Nheto, NSCN-(K) who was apprehended near Stella School, Kohima with 1 (one) 7.65 mm pistol along with 5 (five) live rounds in his possession. Accordingly, a case vide Kohima South PS C/No. 0015/12 U/S 25 (1B) Arms Act R/W 7/8 NSR ’62 was registered, informed a press note issued by PRO, DEF, Kohima, Dy. Superintendent of Police (T).
- Nagaland: Around 1.50 lakh older persons require care and affection
- ECI develops video games for voter awareness
- Affirming the power of peace
- SSA teacher’s salaries to be released: Govt
- NAGAS AND SPORTS: Where are the talents?
- NRHM: Goals, Objectives and achievements
- Gandhi Today: Marking the 150th Anniversary of Gandhi’s Oct 2 Birthday
- ENPGSU celebrates annual fresher’s meet
- LPG Gas launched under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vitrak
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5692