SSTOU claim police trucks defying bandh
Dimapur, February 19 (MExN): The Sand Suppliers’ Truck Owner Union (SSTOU) has stated that some police trucks are carrying sand from Central Range Manja, Nh 36 defying the bandh called by SSTOU since February 13, 2012. A press note issued by Khevishe Yeptho, Vihoi Jakha, president and general secretary, SSTOU respectively stated that in spite of repeated appeal the following government (Police Department) vehicles: NL-11-1762, NL-11-2108, NL-11-1899, NL-11-1122, NL-11-1763 and NL-11-1420 are plying in this route and carrying sand everyday. SSTOU in the note stated that it would like to bring to Director General of Police (DGP) whether the sand that has being brought is for personal construction works or for the departmental work, and take necessary action. Further, SSTOU appeals to DGP, government of Nagaland, to consider its genuine demands, immediately bring to an end this transporting of sand from the said location till SSTOU lift the bandh.
- League Cup win leaves Mourinho feeling 'like a kid'
- Nagaland Redemption 2015
- Why agitation? What is happening in School Education?
- Modern day apartheid in the republic of India
- Real held, Bayern cruise
- Nadal wins first title of year in Argentina
- Dalmiya seals comeback as BCCI chief
- Furore in Rajya Sabha over Mufti's comments
- Ram Temple will be built through other means: Union Minister
- Dec 16 gang rape: Convict blames victim
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 11665