SSTOU claim police trucks defying bandh
Dimapur, February 19 (MExN): The Sand Suppliers’ Truck Owner Union (SSTOU) has stated that some police trucks are carrying sand from Central Range Manja, Nh 36 defying the bandh called by SSTOU since February 13, 2012. A press note issued by Khevishe Yeptho, Vihoi Jakha, president and general secretary, SSTOU respectively stated that in spite of repeated appeal the following government (Police Department) vehicles: NL-11-1762, NL-11-2108, NL-11-1899, NL-11-1122, NL-11-1763 and NL-11-1420 are plying in this route and carrying sand everyday. SSTOU in the note stated that it would like to bring to Director General of Police (DGP) whether the sand that has being brought is for personal construction works or for the departmental work, and take necessary action. Further, SSTOU appeals to DGP, government of Nagaland, to consider its genuine demands, immediately bring to an end this transporting of sand from the said location till SSTOU lift the bandh.
- Banking for all to end ‘financial untouchability’
- No substantial evidence to ‘implicate’ EDBA President
- Daily exercise improves bone and joint health
- NSF informs
- WEAK EDUCATION SYSTEM Students unable to compete
- Church of Worship
- Prohibition or no Prohibition, Who will bell the Cat?
- CRSU & CRVCU reacts to Chendang saddle issue
- Life Consumer Society and RTI informs
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4395