Appeal for Naga Reconciliation meeting
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 20 (MExN): The Forum for Naga Reconciliation made an earnest appeal to the people in reference to the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting” scheduled for February 29, 2012 at the Agri-Expo Centre, 4th Mile, Dimapur. The process of organizing the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting” requires substantial financial and human resources to meet logistical needs. The FNR therefore appealed to all organizations and individuals to contribute in cash or in kind in support of the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting.” All contributions towards the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting” can be made to Rev. Phughoto Aye, Treasurer, Forum for Naga Reconciliation, contact number: 8014882265. The FNR further appealed to all organizations and the public to participate in the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting” because Naga Reconciliation is the only way to our shared Naga future.
- Assam Govt Felicitates BPCC (A-N)
- Thousand witness 66 Republic days at Kiphire
- Nagaland celebrates 66th Indian Republic Day
- CAN visit Bright Morning Star Orphanage
- KMC officials visits Jo Foundation
- SSP celebrates R-Day
- Meat in the mouth is better than meat in the shadow of water
- CM and Gov condole RK Laxman’s death
- NPF central youth wing (Noke) subtle approach on NPF imbrolgio
- IS LOVE THE GREATEST?
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10277