Only landowners to push oil issue
Dimapur, February 20 (MExN): The Changpang Village Land Owners’ Union has been given the area’s public mandate “to solve” the ‘case’ of oil and natural gas exploration and activities in collaboration with the Changpang Village Council. “Hence no individual/group or organization within the village other than Changpang Village Landowners’ Union is allowed to handle the oil issue. Failing to comply with this notification, any individual/group or organization who interferes will be doing so at their own risk,” a note from the village council state today.
- NVCO appeal churches to pray for ACAUT mission
- Faith Vs Reason
- Satanism in Nagaland: Putting it into Perspective
- Governor launches Poorna Shakti Kendra
- NAGALAND CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
- 'Corruption-free Meghalaya crucial'
- Toll free helpline for women in distress launched in Tripura
- Northeast Briefs
- 'Hand over 20 rescued children to Meghalaya chief secretary'
- Arunachal begins 24/7 patrolling before polls
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8745