Only landowners to push oil issue
Dimapur, February 20 (MExN): The Changpang Village Land Owners’ Union has been given the area’s public mandate “to solve” the ‘case’ of oil and natural gas exploration and activities in collaboration with the Changpang Village Council. “Hence no individual/group or organization within the village other than Changpang Village Landowners’ Union is allowed to handle the oil issue. Failing to comply with this notification, any individual/group or organization who interferes will be doing so at their own risk,” a note from the village council state today.
- Agent of peace, or selective positioning?
- NSF urge against re-composition of middle & pre-primary schools
- Centre plans to make bribery in polls a cognisable offence
- Police crackdown on unauthorized SIM card vendors
- Police recover unidentified body
- UNTABA calls for political will to solve border issue
- 50 years of VHP commemorated in Nagaland
- Indo-Naga issue DAN govt.’s ‘top priority’: Shurhozelie-led NPF
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10469