Only landowners to push oil issue
Dimapur, February 20 (MExN): The Changpang Village Land Owners’ Union has been given the area’s public mandate “to solve” the ‘case’ of oil and natural gas exploration and activities in collaboration with the Changpang Village Council. “Hence no individual/group or organization within the village other than Changpang Village Landowners’ Union is allowed to handle the oil issue. Failing to comply with this notification, any individual/group or organization who interferes will be doing so at their own risk,” a note from the village council state today.
- Lafarge provides compensation to farmers in Meghalaya
- ‘Assam losing Rs 200 crore annually due to floods’
- Nagaland under silent siege by illegal immigrants
- THE CHRISTIAN IN POLITICS: Vocation, Advocacy or Witness?
- Liverpool edge past QPR
- NE draws, Delhi halts Kolkata’s perfect start
- 15TH NSF MARTYRS’ MEMORIAL TROPHY
- Messi nears scoring record with 250th La Liga goal
- Rossi wins MotoGP race in Australia
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 6434