One found shot dead near New Secretariat
A dead body was recovered this morning at Billy Graham Road Kohima with a bullet wound in the forehead. The SDPO of Kohima disclosed that the deceased was identified as one Thoi alias Abraham, around 20 years, from Katching Khuno village, son of a J. Singh in Manipur. He was found blindfolded and his hands were tied from behind. The deceased was reportedly a mechanic by profession. The SDPO said that the deceased community members who arrived at the scene identified the body. After performing the formalities, the body was handed over to the community members.
- Intl AIDS Candlelight Memorial observed
- Nagaland governor to get doctorate degree in Himachal
- STATE Briefs
- Naga organizations condemn triple murder
- Kikimiye Le Kungo...
- El-Beth School lifts Inter Private school Volley Trophy
- All Naga Kiti-Do Championship to be held
- NTF color belt grading held
- Inside the entrepreneurial mind: Lessons from Entrepreneurs Part 4
- Tripura strike to protest murders
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 877