One found shot dead near New Secretariat
A dead body was recovered this morning at Billy Graham Road Kohima with a bullet wound in the forehead. The SDPO of Kohima disclosed that the deceased was identified as one Thoi alias Abraham, around 20 years, from Katching Khuno village, son of a J. Singh in Manipur. He was found blindfolded and his hands were tied from behind. The deceased was reportedly a mechanic by profession. The SDPO said that the deceased community members who arrived at the scene identified the body. After performing the formalities, the body was handed over to the community members.
- Taliban attack...
- A Bangladeshi boy...
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan committees constituted
- Dimapur GBs Asso refutes allegations
- Practice the act of embracing, urges FNR
- Pakistani student, Mohammad Baqair, who survived last Tuesday’s Taliban attack
- CM calls for restructuring of NST
- Vehicle thieves prowl carnival vicinity
- Digital Literacy Mission launched in Nagaland
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9005