One found shot dead near New Secretariat
A dead body was recovered this morning at Billy Graham Road Kohima with a bullet wound in the forehead. The SDPO of Kohima disclosed that the deceased was identified as one Thoi alias Abraham, around 20 years, from Katching Khuno village, son of a J. Singh in Manipur. He was found blindfolded and his hands were tied from behind. The deceased was reportedly a mechanic by profession. The SDPO said that the deceased community members who arrived at the scene identified the body. After performing the formalities, the body was handed over to the community members.
- Nagaland: Around 1.50 lakh older persons require care and affection
- ECI develops video games for voter awareness
- Affirming the power of peace
- SSA teacher’s salaries to be released: Govt
- NAGAS AND SPORTS: Where are the talents?
- NRHM: Goals, Objectives and achievements
- Gandhi Today: Marking the 150th Anniversary of Gandhi’s Oct 2 Birthday
- ENPGSU celebrates annual fresher’s meet
- LPG Gas launched under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vitrak
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5692