One found shot dead near New Secretariat
A dead body was recovered this morning at Billy Graham Road Kohima with a bullet wound in the forehead. The SDPO of Kohima disclosed that the deceased was identified as one Thoi alias Abraham, around 20 years, from Katching Khuno village, son of a J. Singh in Manipur. He was found blindfolded and his hands were tied from behind. The deceased was reportedly a mechanic by profession. The SDPO said that the deceased community members who arrived at the scene identified the body. After performing the formalities, the body was handed over to the community members.
- Nagaland News File
- ‘Con Spirito’ - A classical concert
- Day 15: Why Do We Need Government?
- ARE NAGAS COMMITTED AND PREPARED TO OVERCOME FAMILY AND TRIBAL RELATIONS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION?
- Church Media seminar held in Dimapur
- Zeliangrong Catholic Women’s convention concludes
- Business-like Sharapova, Nadal march on
- 53rd SASA Meet from Jan 27
- Laxmi Sharma Memorial tourney underway
- Ronaldo sees red in Real win; Messi scores 2 as Barca rolls
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10235