One found shot dead near New Secretariat
A dead body was recovered this morning at Billy Graham Road Kohima with a bullet wound in the forehead. The SDPO of Kohima disclosed that the deceased was identified as one Thoi alias Abraham, around 20 years, from Katching Khuno village, son of a J. Singh in Manipur. He was found blindfolded and his hands were tied from behind. The deceased was reportedly a mechanic by profession. The SDPO said that the deceased community members who arrived at the scene identified the body. After performing the formalities, the body was handed over to the community members.
- ‘Customary laws will continue to play an important role’
- Nagaland News File
- NPF Kohima Division ‘dumbfounded’ by allegations
- Model United Nations Workshop held at Kohima
- ED inaugurates new ramp for differently abled
- 'Increase in crimes against women alarming'
- New District Hospital for Longleng
- Finding our lives
- Workshop on Measles held in Zunheboto
- ‘Invest in the future, defeat malaria’
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8929