April 1 to Oct 1- ‘No Public Transaction’
Kohima, February 20 (DIPR): In partial modification of the Home Department’s Notification vide No. GAB/Gen/16/2010 dated 22/11/2011, the Government of Nagaland has declared April 2, 2012 and October 1, 2012 as ‘No Public Transaction’, under N.I. Act 1881 in order to let the Bank carry out reconciliation after doing the Government Closing.
- ‘Lady of TN, better than Narendra Modi’
- What have we gained from your global trips?
- Opposition attacking my husband for political gains: Priyanka Gandhi
- ‘Govt committed contempt over order on black money’
- Gay sex case: SC agrees for open court hearing
- Acts of bravery emerge from pilloried ship crew
- Mexico bids goodbye to ‘Gabo’
- Career counseling seminar held for students
- English language lab installed in Nagaland
- CONFU promotes lac culture in the state
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8835