April 1 to Oct 1- ‘No Public Transaction’
Kohima, February 20 (DIPR): In partial modification of the Home Department’s Notification vide No. GAB/Gen/16/2010 dated 22/11/2011, the Government of Nagaland has declared April 2, 2012 and October 1, 2012 as ‘No Public Transaction’, under N.I. Act 1881 in order to let the Bank carry out reconciliation after doing the Government Closing.
- Is Mathew 6:24 justified?
- How serious is NPF’s crisis? Observation No.2
- Two persons arrested and fake items seized
- Workshop on millets cultivation underway in Kohima
- DEF Kohima arrests four
- Survival Nagaland accuses Govt & social orgs of ‘sleeping’ over IBI issues
- The centre has given 'unambiguous decision' to support TR Zeliang: NPF Central Youth Wing
- Heath Mela at Beisumpuikam Village Peren
- Nagaland state 2nd highest tobacco consumer in India
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10374