Jeremy Ward in Dimapur
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): Jeremy Ward, director of the music school in the UK, Rockschool, will be speaking at a seminar in Dimapur on February 23. The musician and proprietor of Rockschool will be addressing the seminar at Hotel Saramati from 11AM to 2 PM. A note from Dimapur music store Crescendo today requested all musicians and interested enthusiasts to attend the seminar. Jeremy Ward is a contemporary music educationist and musician credited with creating educative materials for the voice and the instruments. He has worked with some of the biggest international stars including Kylie Minogue, Madonna and Elton John.
- Tension in Ralan area resolved: ADC Bhandari
- Interaction on landscape engineering
- Nagaland News File
- BJP national council meeting on Aug 9
- TR Zeliang offers condolences
- School in Impur raise fund for patient
- KSC alumni start Project Alpha 2
- Time to change leadership in Northern Angami-II A/C?
- ‘Failure to revise coal royalty caused loss of 0.67 Crores’
- CM extends Naknyulum greetings
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10282