Jeremy Ward in Dimapur
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): Jeremy Ward, director of the music school in the UK, Rockschool, will be speaking at a seminar in Dimapur on February 23. The musician and proprietor of Rockschool will be addressing the seminar at Hotel Saramati from 11AM to 2 PM. A note from Dimapur music store Crescendo today requested all musicians and interested enthusiasts to attend the seminar. Jeremy Ward is a contemporary music educationist and musician credited with creating educative materials for the voice and the instruments. He has worked with some of the biggest international stars including Kylie Minogue, Madonna and Elton John.
- AKK elucidates previous statement on MGNREGA wages
- DC Mon distributes relief materials
- Methaneilie enthral fans in Kohima
- YSU celebrates Golden Jubilee
- PIL to be filed on DMC Waste Dumping Site
- From Facebook to cleaning Medziphema
- ‘Hope Christmas foster feelings of oneness’
- How do we express peace in our daily life?
- Students representing the North-East Forum for International Solidarity
- BJP launches ‘Namo India-Fashion with Nation’ project in Nagaland
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9073