Jeremy Ward in Dimapur
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): Jeremy Ward, director of the music school in the UK, Rockschool, will be speaking at a seminar in Dimapur on February 23. The musician and proprietor of Rockschool will be addressing the seminar at Hotel Saramati from 11AM to 2 PM. A note from Dimapur music store Crescendo today requested all musicians and interested enthusiasts to attend the seminar. Jeremy Ward is a contemporary music educationist and musician credited with creating educative materials for the voice and the instruments. He has worked with some of the biggest international stars including Kylie Minogue, Madonna and Elton John.
- Pitt and Jolie got married!
- Banking for all to end ‘financial untouchability’
- No substantial evidence to ‘implicate’ EDBA President
- Daily exercise improves bone and joint health
- NSF informs
- WEAK EDUCATION SYSTEM Students unable to compete
- Church of Worship
- Prohibition or no Prohibition, Who will bell the Cat?
- CRSU & CRVCU reacts to Chendang saddle issue
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4395