Jeremy Ward in Dimapur
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): Jeremy Ward, director of the music school in the UK, Rockschool, will be speaking at a seminar in Dimapur on February 23. The musician and proprietor of Rockschool will be addressing the seminar at Hotel Saramati from 11AM to 2 PM. A note from Dimapur music store Crescendo today requested all musicians and interested enthusiasts to attend the seminar. Jeremy Ward is a contemporary music educationist and musician credited with creating educative materials for the voice and the instruments. He has worked with some of the biggest international stars including Kylie Minogue, Madonna and Elton John.
- Hamilton wins in Singapore, takes F1 title lead
- Man United implodes in 5-3 loss to Leicester
- Ivanovic beats Wozniacki to win Pan Pacific Open
- Retiring Li Na has 'no regrets'
- Indian men thrash Sri Lanka 8-0 in hockey
- Bye-Election: District Level Standing Committee constituted
- SJC Jakhama Literary Fest concludes
- Nagaland News File
- ‘Hindi Diwas’ celebrated at Kohima
- Organisations applauds Dimapur Police
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5283