NSCN/GPRN (K) warns former cadre
Kohima, February 22 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (Khaplang) has warned one Visheto Sema from Medziphema against “demanding money in the name of (K).” A note from the NSCN/GPRN (Khaplang) said Visheto Sema from Medziphema town defected to GPRN/NSCN (Khehoi) along with one G Sema of Hoito village under Kuhuboto area. ‘Before he was with (K) since he joint Khehoi Camp he started demanding money in the name of (K) as chaplee secretary in Dimapur area using phone number (08794988+ 9615668078). Chaplee ministry affair had warn and requested the law enforcement to arrest him immediately also inform the public as well NGOs to be aware, at the same time the outfit had initiated to take action as and when found,’ the note said.
- The Baptist World Alliance Day
- Will History Be Repeated
- No More Assassination of Gandhiji
- Do u know Mahatma Gandhi? Is Gandhism relevant today?
- Rhino protection force to be raised in Assam
- Ghising to be cremated on Sunday
- Northeast Briefs
- Arunachal government delaying in submitting UCs: BJP
- Nagaland heading for sustainable drinking water system
- OGCF’15 closing event today
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10413