NSCN/GPRN (K) warns former cadre
Kohima, February 22 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (Khaplang) has warned one Visheto Sema from Medziphema against “demanding money in the name of (K).” A note from the NSCN/GPRN (Khaplang) said Visheto Sema from Medziphema town defected to GPRN/NSCN (Khehoi) along with one G Sema of Hoito village under Kuhuboto area. ‘Before he was with (K) since he joint Khehoi Camp he started demanding money in the name of (K) as chaplee secretary in Dimapur area using phone number (08794988+ 9615668078). Chaplee ministry affair had warn and requested the law enforcement to arrest him immediately also inform the public as well NGOs to be aware, at the same time the outfit had initiated to take action as and when found,’ the note said.
- RBAN conducts medical camp at Nsenlo village
- Tourism - the reality
- UN warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- 'Special campaign to enrol voters failed in Arunachal'
- Amid polluted politics, environmentalist pleads
- Beyond Sovereignty
- Where does facilitation stop and bribery begin?
- Reviving Naga Reconciliation
- Importance of Day and Night for Diurnal (Human Beings)
- Real win to reclaim sole La Liga lead
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8848