Wungram colony expels two for crime
Dimapur, February 23 (MExN): Local community authorities of Wungram colony in Dimapur today informed about expelling two persons from the colony for committing crimes. The Wungram Colony authorities said two persons namely one Mashunring Hungyo and Angam Chithung for their involvement in vehicle theft and arrest from the colony as reported on February 22. In adherence to a resolution of the colony the colony has expelled the two from the area saying that their involvement in the crime has brought ill-repute. A note from leaders of the colony received here today said the two persons have been expelled and action would be taken against anyone sheltering them. The colony also clarified that Angam Chithung is not from Ukhrul village but from Kangpat village. Also, Mashunring was staying with his family as tenant and Angam is “attached with one of his relatives in the colony and therefore not bonafide residents of the colony.” The colony has denounced the crime and said that law must take action.
- Use of EVMs completely transparent and fair: ECI
- ACAUT in forefront of anti-corruption fight
- Nagaland News File
- Directives on recognition of service associations under state government
- Transport department notifies
- NMA questions govt on delay in payment of SSA teacher salaries
- Cong alleges LS election malpractice in Nagaland
- Major fire burns 5 vehicles in Kohima
- What led Adi to suddenly marry Rani in Italy?
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8868