Wungram colony expels two for crime
Dimapur, February 23 (MExN): Local community authorities of Wungram colony in Dimapur today informed about expelling two persons from the colony for committing crimes. The Wungram Colony authorities said two persons namely one Mashunring Hungyo and Angam Chithung for their involvement in vehicle theft and arrest from the colony as reported on February 22. In adherence to a resolution of the colony the colony has expelled the two from the area saying that their involvement in the crime has brought ill-repute. A note from leaders of the colony received here today said the two persons have been expelled and action would be taken against anyone sheltering them. The colony also clarified that Angam Chithung is not from Ukhrul village but from Kangpat village. Also, Mashunring was staying with his family as tenant and Angam is “attached with one of his relatives in the colony and therefore not bonafide residents of the colony.” The colony has denounced the crime and said that law must take action.
- Nagaland: Around 1.50 lakh older persons require care and affection
- ECI develops video games for voter awareness
- Affirming the power of peace
- SSA teacher’s salaries to be released: Govt
- NAGAS AND SPORTS: Where are the talents?
- NRHM: Goals, Objectives and achievements
- Gandhi Today: Marking the 150th Anniversary of Gandhi’s Oct 2 Birthday
- ENPGSU celebrates annual fresher’s meet
- LPG Gas launched under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vitrak
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5692