FNR makes appeal for Naga Reconciliation meet
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 23 (MExN): The Forum for Naga Reconciliation (FNR) has stated that it was overwhelmed by the support and contribution made by ordinary citizens towards the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting” scheduled for February 29, 2012 at the Agri-Expo Centre, 4th Mile, Dimapur. “The generosity of the Naga spirit towards this meeting has clearly demonstrated the people’s deep yearning to achieve and experience Naga Reconciliation, Unity and Peace in reality”, stated a press note from the FNR. The FNR has again appealed to all organizations and individuals to contribute towards the organizing of the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting,” since substantial financial resources are required to meet the logistical needs. All contributions towards the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting” in the form of cash or in kind made be made to Rev. Phughoto Aye, Treasurer, Forum for Naga Reconciliation, contact number: 8014882265. All contributions towards this meeting will be accepted only till February 28, 2012. The FNR further appealed to all organizations and the public to participate in the “Naga Reconciliation Meeting” because Naga Reconciliation is the only way to our shared Naga future.
- People urged to be ‘pro-active’ for good electoral system in Nagaland
- Home Ministry alerts North East over ‘possible attacks’
- Obama and Modi announce breakthrough understanding
- The NPF Crisis
- NSCN (K) denies involvement in abductions
- Naga student’s art selected for international exhibition
- Nagaland News File
- ‘Con Spirito’ - A classical concert
- Day 15: Why Do We Need Government?
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10242