State govt impose ban on import of Poultry
Kohima, February 24 (DIPR): On account of recent outbreak of Avian Influenza in the Government Poultry Farm in village Williamnagar, district East Garo Hills, Meghalaya and in the Central Poultry Development Organisation, Nayapalli (Ward No. 10) of Bhuba Neswar Municipality in district of Khordha of Odisha state, the Nagaland Government has decided to impose ban on import of Poultry and its products from the infected areas to the Nagaland State with immediate effect as preventive measures till further notice. Therefore, State Chief Secretary Lalthara IAS has requested all the concerned departments to strictly comply with the government direction. This notification was issued by the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department on 22nd February 2012.
- ‘Lady of TN, better than Narendra Modi’
- What have we gained from your global trips?
- Opposition attacking my husband for political gains: Priyanka Gandhi
- ‘Govt committed contempt over order on black money’
- Gay sex case: SC agrees for open court hearing
- Acts of bravery emerge from pilloried ship crew
- Mexico bids goodbye to ‘Gabo’
- Career counseling seminar held for students
- English language lab installed in Nagaland
- CONFU promotes lac culture in the state
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8835