State govt impose ban on import of Poultry
Kohima, February 24 (DIPR): On account of recent outbreak of Avian Influenza in the Government Poultry Farm in village Williamnagar, district East Garo Hills, Meghalaya and in the Central Poultry Development Organisation, Nayapalli (Ward No. 10) of Bhuba Neswar Municipality in district of Khordha of Odisha state, the Nagaland Government has decided to impose ban on import of Poultry and its products from the infected areas to the Nagaland State with immediate effect as preventive measures till further notice. Therefore, State Chief Secretary Lalthara IAS has requested all the concerned departments to strictly comply with the government direction. This notification was issued by the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department on 22nd February 2012.
- How do we express peace in our daily life?
- Students representing the North-East Forum for International Solidarity
- BJP launches ‘Namo India-Fashion with Nation’ project in Nagaland
- It's time to fight traditions that harm women's health: WHO
- In the face of govt apathy, public takes up road works
- So long, Farewell CS
- Silva brace lifts City to joint top
- Atletico de Kolkata wins first ISL
- MCCI irked at hourly load-shedding in Mkg
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9066