State govt impose ban on import of Poultry
Kohima, February 24 (DIPR): On account of recent outbreak of Avian Influenza in the Government Poultry Farm in village Williamnagar, district East Garo Hills, Meghalaya and in the Central Poultry Development Organisation, Nayapalli (Ward No. 10) of Bhuba Neswar Municipality in district of Khordha of Odisha state, the Nagaland Government has decided to impose ban on import of Poultry and its products from the infected areas to the Nagaland State with immediate effect as preventive measures till further notice. Therefore, State Chief Secretary Lalthara IAS has requested all the concerned departments to strictly comply with the government direction. This notification was issued by the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department on 22nd February 2012.
- One Direction will release new concert movie for one weekend only
- Mean comments do not bother Paris Hilton
- Beyonce, Jay Z to split
- Comfortably numb?
- The Culture in Politics
- Fifth session of 12th NLA commences
- Nagaland News File
- Gprn/Nscn to oppose oil exploration in Nagaland
- ‘Racial slurs, discrimination - we face it all’
- Jakarta governor wins Indonesian election
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9916