Renewed hope for reconciliation: FNR
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 24 (MExN): The Forum for Naga Reconciliation (FNR) has expressed appreciation on the positive attitude and forward-looking step taken by the NSCN/GPRN cabinet who has resolved to endorse the FNR appeal to re-strengthen the reconciliation process to Chairman SS Khaplang for his final approval. “This decisive move brings renewed hope to the Naga people and FNR remains optimistic that Chairman SS Khaplang will respond to the people’s desire for Naga Reconciliation in the same spirit that he signed the Covenant of Reconciliation in 2009”, stated a press note from the FNR. The FNR extended warm invitation to Chairman SS Khaplang and the leaders of all the Naga groups to attend the Naga Reconciliation Meeting on February 29, 2012.
- AKK elucidates previous statement on MGNREGA wages
- DC Mon distributes relief materials
- Methaneilie enthral fans in Kohima
- YSU celebrates Golden Jubilee
- PIL to be filed on DMC Waste Dumping Site
- From Facebook to cleaning Medziphema
- ‘Hope Christmas foster feelings of oneness’
- How do we express peace in our daily life?
- Students representing the North-East Forum for International Solidarity
- BJP launches ‘Namo India-Fashion with Nation’ project in Nagaland
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9073