Renewed hope for reconciliation: FNR
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 24 (MExN): The Forum for Naga Reconciliation (FNR) has expressed appreciation on the positive attitude and forward-looking step taken by the NSCN/GPRN cabinet who has resolved to endorse the FNR appeal to re-strengthen the reconciliation process to Chairman SS Khaplang for his final approval. “This decisive move brings renewed hope to the Naga people and FNR remains optimistic that Chairman SS Khaplang will respond to the people’s desire for Naga Reconciliation in the same spirit that he signed the Covenant of Reconciliation in 2009”, stated a press note from the FNR. The FNR extended warm invitation to Chairman SS Khaplang and the leaders of all the Naga groups to attend the Naga Reconciliation Meeting on February 29, 2012.
- Use of EVMs completely transparent and fair: ECI
- ACAUT in forefront of anti-corruption fight
- Nagaland News File
- Directives on recognition of service associations under state government
- Transport department notifies
- NMA questions govt on delay in payment of SSA teacher salaries
- Cong alleges LS election malpractice in Nagaland
- Major fire burns 5 vehicles in Kohima
- What led Adi to suddenly marry Rani in Italy?
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8868