Renewed hope for reconciliation: FNR
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 24 (MExN): The Forum for Naga Reconciliation (FNR) has expressed appreciation on the positive attitude and forward-looking step taken by the NSCN/GPRN cabinet who has resolved to endorse the FNR appeal to re-strengthen the reconciliation process to Chairman SS Khaplang for his final approval. “This decisive move brings renewed hope to the Naga people and FNR remains optimistic that Chairman SS Khaplang will respond to the people’s desire for Naga Reconciliation in the same spirit that he signed the Covenant of Reconciliation in 2009”, stated a press note from the FNR. The FNR extended warm invitation to Chairman SS Khaplang and the leaders of all the Naga groups to attend the Naga Reconciliation Meeting on February 29, 2012.
- Nagaland what a Pity for the Nagas!
- Voice, image give clues in hunt for Foley's killer
- Parents opt to keep babies off Facebook
- JESON Schools conducts literary competition
- National Role Play held
- Kohima DPDB exit conference on Aug 25
- Mount Mary celebrates 10th Freshers’ Day
- Third Super Saturday of U-Link Program today
- Puomai and Chakhesang leaders’ conference held
- Nagaland News File
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4117