Arrests made in kidnap & murder case
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 25 (MExN): Police are making steady progress in the case investigating the February 17 murder of a Timber Mill Owner in Dimapur. Reliable sources speaking on condition of anonymity disclosed that investigators have made a vital breakthrough with the arrest of two persons suspected of complicity in the kidnap and murder of Vikugha Zhimo-who was the Proprietor of Vikugha Saw Mill, Kevijau Colony.
The sources said that one of the suspects, a non-naga, was arrested in Dimapur. Second suspect said to have been on the run and in hiding in a City in the South of the Country was also arrested. Citing it might compromise ongoing investigation, the sources declined to reveal the date and place from where the second suspect was captured. The police team, who were deputed to trace out and arrest the second suspect is said to have reached Dimapur on February 25 with the accused in custody.
- NERPAP for error free electoral roll
- Nagaland News File
- Nagaland Crime
- Advanced life support ambulance in Kohima
- FGN clarifies; warns imposters
- Home Minister, DDCF condemn Dimapur killing
- NCSU joins ConMac exhibition
- International Ear & Hearing Care Day observed
- Students given free ENT check up
- ASU 26th biennial general conference
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 11724