Arrests made in kidnap & murder case
DIMAPUR, FEBRUARY 25 (MExN): Police are making steady progress in the case investigating the February 17 murder of a Timber Mill Owner in Dimapur. Reliable sources speaking on condition of anonymity disclosed that investigators have made a vital breakthrough with the arrest of two persons suspected of complicity in the kidnap and murder of Vikugha Zhimo-who was the Proprietor of Vikugha Saw Mill, Kevijau Colony.
The sources said that one of the suspects, a non-naga, was arrested in Dimapur. Second suspect said to have been on the run and in hiding in a City in the South of the Country was also arrested. Citing it might compromise ongoing investigation, the sources declined to reveal the date and place from where the second suspect was captured. The police team, who were deputed to trace out and arrest the second suspect is said to have reached Dimapur on February 25 with the accused in custody.
- Sonam never wanted to use father's name for career
- Kewhimia badminton tournament
- Phesama emerges as SASA champion
- Australia wins Asian Cup final
- Nagaland's First-ever Shooting Team for National Games Optimistic
- Serena wins 6th Australian, 19th major title
- Romney departure resets 2016 Republican field
- AirAsia captain left seat before plane lost control
- ‘No new word on IS hostages’
- Is he dead? Philippines awaits answer of costly raid
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10452