NSCN (IM) condemns AR action at Tizit
DIMAPUR, APRIL 9 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (IM) has condemned the activities of Assam Riffles at Tizit in raiding Tatar Manpoh’s house on 8th April 2012 at 3 pm at the “time of ceasefire and political talks”. “This is condemned by the Konyak National workers in particular and Nagas in general. Whatsoever may be the accusation but that act of provocation can not be covered”, stated a press note issued by the MIP.
- The political uncertainty and fate of Naga political issue!
- WUK concerned by “letter of threat” to RTI petitioner
- KCYA to celebrate Silver Jubilee
- Pfutseromi village gets panchayat hall
- Nagaland News File
- NSU Shillong releases ‘Odyssey’ magazine
- LFHSS release First Day Cover and Cancellation of Seal
- Azo graces Thuvopisumi Welfare Union silver jubilee celebration
- ‘Guardian of the Frontier Villages’ in promotion dilemma
- Nagaland contingent returns with Gold & Silver
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5055