NSCN (IM) condemns AR action at Tizit
DIMAPUR, APRIL 9 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (IM) has condemned the activities of Assam Riffles at Tizit in raiding Tatar Manpoh’s house on 8th April 2012 at 3 pm at the “time of ceasefire and political talks”. “This is condemned by the Konyak National workers in particular and Nagas in general. Whatsoever may be the accusation but that act of provocation can not be covered”, stated a press note issued by the MIP.
- 'Rubber cultivation in North East vital to meet demand'
- Seven NDFB(S) extremists nabbed from different parts in Assam
- Gogoi threatens to stop ONGC operations in Assam
- Assaults on minor girls condemned
- Manipur opens fuel outlets to tackle crisis
- Angels Mega Model Hunt Nagaland on Oct 31
- I have no fear now: Katie Holmes post divorce from Tom Cruise
- Clean India Campaign
- Support the mission of ACAUT Clean Nagaland Movement
- Chavang Kut
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 6892