NSCN (IM) condemns AR action at Tizit
DIMAPUR, APRIL 9 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (IM) has condemned the activities of Assam Riffles at Tizit in raiding Tatar Manpoh’s house on 8th April 2012 at 3 pm at the “time of ceasefire and political talks”. “This is condemned by the Konyak National workers in particular and Nagas in general. Whatsoever may be the accusation but that act of provocation can not be covered”, stated a press note issued by the MIP.
- Is Mathew 6:24 justified?
- How serious is NPF’s crisis? Observation No.2
- Two persons arrested and fake items seized
- Workshop on millets cultivation underway in Kohima
- DEF Kohima arrests four
- Survival Nagaland accuses Govt & social orgs of ‘sleeping’ over IBI issues
- The centre has given 'unambiguous decision' to support TR Zeliang: NPF Central Youth Wing
- Heath Mela at Beisumpuikam Village Peren
- Nagaland state 2nd highest tobacco consumer in India
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10374