NSCN (IM) condemns AR action at Tizit
DIMAPUR, APRIL 9 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (IM) has condemned the activities of Assam Riffles at Tizit in raiding Tatar Manpoh’s house on 8th April 2012 at 3 pm at the “time of ceasefire and political talks”. “This is condemned by the Konyak National workers in particular and Nagas in general. Whatsoever may be the accusation but that act of provocation can not be covered”, stated a press note issued by the MIP.
- CVSU clarifies
- 53,705 Cr allocated for NE development
- MEx FILE
- LFHSS observes Letter Writing Day
- State students’ visit to Pune
- GYO celebrates golden jubilee
- WHAT SHOULD BE THE QUALITIES/INTEGRITY/CRITERIA TO BECOME CANSSEA OFFICE BEARERS?
- Four Varnas Of BJP: One Book, One Religion, One Language And One Culture
- India, Bangladesh can work on mutually beneficial projects: Modi
- Mobile tower radiation: No telling proof of adverse health impact
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9032