NSCN (IM) condemns AR action at Tizit
DIMAPUR, APRIL 9 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (IM) has condemned the activities of Assam Riffles at Tizit in raiding Tatar Manpoh’s house on 8th April 2012 at 3 pm at the “time of ceasefire and political talks”. “This is condemned by the Konyak National workers in particular and Nagas in general. Whatsoever may be the accusation but that act of provocation can not be covered”, stated a press note issued by the MIP.
- Shakira Launching Toy Line And Web Series
- May 16, 2013 triple murder
- Nuklutoshi condemns bomb blast at Mokokchung
- Nagaland News File
- ‘Show some seriousness in dealings with the issue of hate crime’
- EA gives loans to BEST Trainees
- Adventure Kohima!
- ‘Cogitating’ for a better future
- Everyone wins when a leader gets better
- ‘Nagas suffering from I, me, myself syndrome’
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 6688