NSCN (IM) condemns AR action at Tizit
DIMAPUR, APRIL 9 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (IM) has condemned the activities of Assam Riffles at Tizit in raiding Tatar Manpoh’s house on 8th April 2012 at 3 pm at the “time of ceasefire and political talks”. “This is condemned by the Konyak National workers in particular and Nagas in general. Whatsoever may be the accusation but that act of provocation can not be covered”, stated a press note issued by the MIP.
- India look to extend winning run in WCup
- Fastest 150 in ODI history
- NE, Kashmir to get over 100 FM stations
- Land bill, dig at Cong & MNREGA, religious tolerance: 3 highlights of Modi's speech
- Private member bill on forced conversions introduced in LS
- Economic survey pushes 'big bang reforms'
- Fijians get to design new flag as nation ditches Union Jack
- Afghan avalanches: Flooding takes toll
- Ukraine government forces, rebels withdraw heavy weapons
- Atheist US blogger killed in machete attack in Bangladesh
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 11527