NSCN (IM) condemns AR action at Tizit
DIMAPUR, APRIL 9 (MExN): The NSCN/GPRN (IM) has condemned the activities of Assam Riffles at Tizit in raiding Tatar Manpoh’s house on 8th April 2012 at 3 pm at the “time of ceasefire and political talks”. “This is condemned by the Konyak National workers in particular and Nagas in general. Whatsoever may be the accusation but that act of provocation can not be covered”, stated a press note issued by the MIP.
- Tattoo Show
- India Kashmir Army
- International Womens Day
- India Largest Flag
- India International Womens Day
- Nagaland News File
- Spring Festival showcases folk dances & music
- Nagaland BJP team meets Ahluwalia
- Bandhs & harassments will be a thing of the past: Minister Azo
- Chief Guests: Chief Cash or Chief Cost?
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8717