AR refutes media reports
DIMAPUR, APRIL 27 (MExN): In reference to the news item in the newspapers regarding the return of weapons to NSCN (IM) by Assam Rifles, the IGAR (N) clarified that no weapon or ammunition as mentioned in the news has been handed over or returned to NSCN (IM) by the Assam Rifles, either as a reciprocal gesture or otherwise. This was stated in a press note issued by the PRO IGAR (N), Nagaland.
- Christian Book Festival Underway
- Baptist Youth Fellowship Dimapur elects new team
- Loans showing incipient stress: Banks given more time for corrective action
- Week & Weekends...
- AIPMT 2014 – An Untold Story
- JMB trains Assamese men to carry out attacks: Assam DG
- Power transmission link via Bangladesh vital: Official
- Tobacco-Free Dental Clinic - IDA (NSB) commitment to Health
- Naga students participate in National Level Science event
- US airdrops arms to Kurds in Kobani
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 6489