AR refutes media reports
DIMAPUR, APRIL 27 (MExN): In reference to the news item in the newspapers regarding the return of weapons to NSCN (IM) by Assam Rifles, the IGAR (N) clarified that no weapon or ammunition as mentioned in the news has been handed over or returned to NSCN (IM) by the Assam Rifles, either as a reciprocal gesture or otherwise. This was stated in a press note issued by the PRO IGAR (N), Nagaland.
- Open Letter to the Project Director, DRDA Dimapur, Department of Rural Development, Government of Nagaland
- WANTED TEACHERS: WANTED CRIMINALS
- Workshop on ground water prospects map of Nagaland
- KGC general conference held
- PMA trains sound operators in churches
- Arms and ammunition recovered
- Nagaland News File
- Appeal to stop “illegal tax” on Dimapur-Imphal taxis
- GPRN/NSCN welcomes 29 'home comers'
- Global freedom and democracy declining
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10329