AR refutes media reports
DIMAPUR, APRIL 27 (MExN): In reference to the news item in the newspapers regarding the return of weapons to NSCN (IM) by Assam Rifles, the IGAR (N) clarified that no weapon or ammunition as mentioned in the news has been handed over or returned to NSCN (IM) by the Assam Rifles, either as a reciprocal gesture or otherwise. This was stated in a press note issued by the PRO IGAR (N), Nagaland.
- Thepfulhouvi on his clarification to TL Angami
- Appeal for intervention
- 4th NAP Thizama observes Nagaland Police Day
- Pastor’s refresher programme...
- Pride and Self-Advertisement
- Manipur govt’s eviction notice criticized
- Riot police detain a demonstrator
- NSAB team visits Rangapahar
- SASRD holds 19th parting social
- Fila store for sporty ones in Dimapur
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 803