BJP Nagaland condemns Punjab MLA on stray-dog
DIMAPUR, JUNE 30 (MExN): The BJP Nagaland strongly condemned a resolution move by Punjab Congress MLA Ajit Singh Mofar to send stray dogs to Nagaland and Mizoram. Taking strong exception on this move , the BJP spokesman and General Secretary K.James Vizo said that it was derogatory and insulting not only to the people of Nagaland and Mizoram but to the entire North eastern region. The BJP Nagaland unit demanded an apology from Mr Ajit Singh Mofar for making such an insulting remark and for having discrimination attitude towards the people of North east people.
- MEx FILE
- Art and craft workshop at BHSS Mangkolemba
- ‘Statistics & data vital for human resource development’
- CM inaugurates ‘best’ GMS building in Nagaland
- Four years on, genocide continues off the battlefield
- Justifying borderlines
- Unravelling the Indian curry
- Building a culture of Love
- Questions of North East India...
- Why we condemn crimes
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 938