Aircel main tower to shut down
DIMAPUR, AUGUST 21 (MExN): Aggrieved contractors of Aircel Nagaland informed all the subscribers of Aircel (Nagaland) that due to pending bills, despites several complaints lodged to the company, the contractors were compelled to shut down the AIRCEL main tower anytime from this date of notification. “We kindly appeal to the subscribers to bear the inconvenience which is highly regretted”, stated a press notice issued by Francies Newmai on behalf of the aggrieved Contractors Dimapur.
- Kikimiye Le Kungo...
- El-Beth School lifts Inter Private school Volley Trophy
- All Naga Kiti-Do Championship to be held
- NTF color belt grading held
- Inside the entrepreneurial mind: Lessons from Entrepreneurs Part 4
- Tripura strike to protest murders
- May 22 meeting postponed
- IRB personnel commits suicide
- Weaving across borderlines—the Somra Initiative
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 873