Postal Employee Union strike today
Dimapur, December 11 (MExN): The Postal Employee Union, Nagaland Division along with the rest of the country will be participating in the one-day nationwide strike on December 12 in support of the 15 Points Charter of Demands. All Post Offices in Nagaland will remain close on this day. AIPEU-P III Nagaland Division, Divisional Secretary, Kekhriezetuo Solo in a press release has requested the general public to bear with the striking employees.
- ‘Invest in the future, defeat malaria’
- Microsoft launches app to control PCs via mobile
- Maruti Suzuki loses No 2 slot to Nissan in car exports
- Wisdom to build the future
- Ukraine revolt shows faces, but whose are the brains?
- ANSTA calls for release of SSA teacher’s salary
- Discovery to chronicle Mt. Everest avalanche
- Sex, lies and Goa's massage parlours
- RCN responds to NTC statement
- NPCC response to Home Minister’s Ultimatum
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8920