Postal Employee Union strike today
Dimapur, December 11 (MExN): The Postal Employee Union, Nagaland Division along with the rest of the country will be participating in the one-day nationwide strike on December 12 in support of the 15 Points Charter of Demands. All Post Offices in Nagaland will remain close on this day. AIPEU-P III Nagaland Division, Divisional Secretary, Kekhriezetuo Solo in a press release has requested the general public to bear with the striking employees.
- Mokokchung District Dobashi celebrates Quasquicentennial
- Survival Nagaland condemns Notun Basti assault
- Nagaland News File
- Career CliniQ’s Eduyearbook 2014 launched
- 'Amur Falcons stretching their stay'
- One held with spasmo
- ABCYD releases ‘The Wake-up Call’
- Hipfest, chilli eating contest, Fat Mania at Hornbill
- CM inspects retaining wall construction in Kohima
- BJP Kiphire Unit general conference held
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8000