Postal Employee Union strike today
Dimapur, December 11 (MExN): The Postal Employee Union, Nagaland Division along with the rest of the country will be participating in the one-day nationwide strike on December 12 in support of the 15 Points Charter of Demands. All Post Offices in Nagaland will remain close on this day. AIPEU-P III Nagaland Division, Divisional Secretary, Kekhriezetuo Solo in a press release has requested the general public to bear with the striking employees.
- ACAUT Secy ‘detained’ at Khehoi Camp
- Centre ‘assures’ to address Nagaland’s power shortage
- Man made leaves to produce oxygen in space
- KSU demands immediate response to ultimatum
- ‘Naga society is riddled with conflicting interests’
- NCP surprised by BJP ‘indecent’ statement
- Is Nagaland Afghanistan of India?
- WHO sounds warning
- Raw deal meted out to private school teachers
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10360