Entrepreneurs to hold indefinite agitation from today
DIMAPUR, DECEMBER 11 (MExN): The All Nagaland Selected Entrepreneurs Association (ANSEA) is all set to hold an indefinite agitation to protest against what it termed as the government’s lackadaisical attitude towards the implementation of the ‘Year of Entrepreneur’ (YOE). The ANSEA in a press note issued by its President Kekhriesetuo Michael has demanded that the Department of Industries & Commerce, which is the nodal department for implementing YOE, “substantiate itself by practically implementing YOE, instead of coming out with impractical technical details which only proves the ineptness of the department in handling YOE”. The ANSEA also urged the Government of Nagaland to ensure that its policies are properly implemented and keeps its commitment of helping the youths. Further, all the selected entrepreneurs are requested to reach the Directorate of Industries & Commerce by 8:00 AM on 12th December, 2012. For any clarification, kindly contact: Kekhriesetuo Michael (9612439615) President ANSEA.
- NVCO appeal churches to pray for ACAUT mission
- Faith Vs Reason
- Satanism in Nagaland: Putting it into Perspective
- Governor launches Poorna Shakti Kendra
- NAGALAND CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
- 'Corruption-free Meghalaya crucial'
- Toll free helpline for women in distress launched in Tripura
- Northeast Briefs
- 'Hand over 20 rescued children to Meghalaya chief secretary'
- Arunachal begins 24/7 patrolling before polls
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8745