Entrepreneurs to hold indefinite agitation from today
DIMAPUR, DECEMBER 11 (MExN): The All Nagaland Selected Entrepreneurs Association (ANSEA) is all set to hold an indefinite agitation to protest against what it termed as the government’s lackadaisical attitude towards the implementation of the ‘Year of Entrepreneur’ (YOE). The ANSEA in a press note issued by its President Kekhriesetuo Michael has demanded that the Department of Industries & Commerce, which is the nodal department for implementing YOE, “substantiate itself by practically implementing YOE, instead of coming out with impractical technical details which only proves the ineptness of the department in handling YOE”. The ANSEA also urged the Government of Nagaland to ensure that its policies are properly implemented and keeps its commitment of helping the youths. Further, all the selected entrepreneurs are requested to reach the Directorate of Industries & Commerce by 8:00 AM on 12th December, 2012. For any clarification, kindly contact: Kekhriesetuo Michael (9612439615) President ANSEA.
- Nagaland: Around 1.50 lakh older persons require care and affection
- ECI develops video games for voter awareness
- Affirming the power of peace
- SSA teacher’s salaries to be released: Govt
- NAGAS AND SPORTS: Where are the talents?
- NRHM: Goals, Objectives and achievements
- Gandhi Today: Marking the 150th Anniversary of Gandhi’s Oct 2 Birthday
- ENPGSU celebrates annual fresher’s meet
- LPG Gas launched under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vitrak
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5692