NSCN (K) clarify ‘ill motivated, misleading reports by Assam Rifles
Despite the truth along with proven documents that has been circulated through all the local medias, but the Assam Rifle is hell bend on tarnishing the image of NSCN. Once again the NSCN is compelled to clarify the ill motivated misleading reports by the Assam Rifle for all to see the fact documents which belongs to Khehoi group that has submitted along with the two arrested cadres of NSCN (K) while handing over to the south police station Kohima.
Therefore, if the G O I, keep on relying on the false and misleading reports of Assam Rifle will be very unfortunate which might even derail ongoing hard earned peace process, which in the long run will have far reaching effect. Hence, the G O I should rein their gun totting so called friends of the hills people who are mis-feeding New Delhi of wrong information about the NSCN. Otherwise the patience of NSCN will run out sooner or later.
Moreover, it is to be noted that on 5th June, Assam Rifle arrested 7 cadres with 5 Arms of GPRN/NSCN at Shamator were not NSCN (K) as claimed by the Assam Rifle. Hence the group led by Khole Kitovi and Assam Rifle should not confuse the Naga, by using the name of NSCN (K) anymore, but called themselves GPRN/NSCN as proclaimed by CFSB supervisor S.Singson and not vice-versa. So the Assam Rifle should speak the truth about their agent in disguise whom they were working hand in gloves with.
Issued by MIP NSCN (K)
- Eco Clubs urged to observe World Environment Day
- MEx FILE
- KVK Phek conducts training
- Wokha GHS Colony council cautions students
- MSHSSK felicitates successful students
- Phek College offers avenue for science aspirants
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Indian capital are facing acute water shortage
- Random politicization of education: Congress
- T.R. Zeliang for modernization of education
- Nagaland’s music catches the ears of the British Council India
- PM, 2 others in fray for May 30 RS polls
- School kids fall unconscious
- NSCN (K) corrigendum
- UPPK insurgents surrender in Manipur
- Oil & Natural Gas a “matter of state issue”: TR Zeliang
- One arrested for rape of minor
- NSYA and NSSU appeal for justice
- DC Mokokchung cautions travelers
- CRPF man drags Assam MLA by hair
- Border tension creates Mariani trouble
- The ‘undercover’ preacher at work ...
- Maruti Suzuki’s ‘Beat the Heat’ initiative across India
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 1042