ACAUT calls for mass meeting on September 17
DIMAPUR, SEPTEMBER 10 (MExN): The Action Committee against Unabated Taxation has convened a joint meeting of mass based civil society, business community, students and youth from Dimapur district on September 17, 11:00 am at Unity Hall, Naga Council, Dimapur.
A press note from the ACAUT has requested all members, Presidents, General Secretaries and representatives of Tribal Hohos, GB’s Union Sadar, DNSU, NWHD, DCCI, East Dimapur Business Association, Chumukedima Chamber of Commerce and Trade Union, Dimapur Urban Council Chairman Federation, Dimapur District Consumer Society, Senior Citizens Forun, YAN, Chakro Public Organization Dimapur, Chakhesang Hoho Dimapur, Western Angami Youth Organization, Western Sumi Hoho Dimapur, Western Sumi Kukami Hoho Dimapur, DNSU (Dpihupar, Diphupar Naga Youth Organization, Ao Youth Organization Dimapur, Naga Business Owners Association Dimapur District, Western Sumi Youth Front, East Dimapur GBs Union, Chakhesang Youth Organization Dimapur, Eastern Nagaland Public Organization, Eastern Nagaland Students Union Dimapur, Dimapur District GBs Association, Nagaland Contractors and Suppliers Union Dimapur Unit, Dimapur Retails Petroleum Association, Dimapur Baptist Pastors Association, Nagaland Medical Dealers Association, Timber Traders Union Dimapur and all other frontal organizations to attend the meeting for deliberations over “burning issues at hand.”
The note urged the organizations to accept this intimation and participate in the meeting in interest of the common cause.
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Snooping by US unacceptable: Sushma Swaraj tells Kerry
- Kerry calls for ‘constructive chapter’ in climate change
- ‘No American is proud’ of CIA tactics
- ‘Looking forward to terrific Obama-Modi meeting’
- Kerry visits IIT, walks out ‘impressed’ with students
- We'll have to rethink our four-bowler strategy: Dhoni
- Serena on song in return at Stanford
- Rafa Nadal withdraws from Toronto, Cincinnati with injury
- Jaques Kallis is one of greatest all-rounders in cricket history: ICC
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10331