ACAUT calls for mass meeting on September 17
DIMAPUR, SEPTEMBER 10 (MExN): The Action Committee against Unabated Taxation has convened a joint meeting of mass based civil society, business community, students and youth from Dimapur district on September 17, 11:00 am at Unity Hall, Naga Council, Dimapur.
A press note from the ACAUT has requested all members, Presidents, General Secretaries and representatives of Tribal Hohos, GB’s Union Sadar, DNSU, NWHD, DCCI, East Dimapur Business Association, Chumukedima Chamber of Commerce and Trade Union, Dimapur Urban Council Chairman Federation, Dimapur District Consumer Society, Senior Citizens Forun, YAN, Chakro Public Organization Dimapur, Chakhesang Hoho Dimapur, Western Angami Youth Organization, Western Sumi Hoho Dimapur, Western Sumi Kukami Hoho Dimapur, DNSU (Dpihupar, Diphupar Naga Youth Organization, Ao Youth Organization Dimapur, Naga Business Owners Association Dimapur District, Western Sumi Youth Front, East Dimapur GBs Union, Chakhesang Youth Organization Dimapur, Eastern Nagaland Public Organization, Eastern Nagaland Students Union Dimapur, Dimapur District GBs Association, Nagaland Contractors and Suppliers Union Dimapur Unit, Dimapur Retails Petroleum Association, Dimapur Baptist Pastors Association, Nagaland Medical Dealers Association, Timber Traders Union Dimapur and all other frontal organizations to attend the meeting for deliberations over “burning issues at hand.”
The note urged the organizations to accept this intimation and participate in the meeting in interest of the common cause.
- ‘Improve approach, attitude & discipline’
- ANIEF to seek legal recourse to recover “pending cases” of subsidy
- Nagaland News File
- 42nd ASUD General Meeting
- BJP Wokha holds joint workshop on primary membership drive
- RPO Guwahati to organise two day Passport Seva Camp at Kohima in December
- AR apprehends one with arms
- CEO office bids farewell to Administrative Officer
- Balanced ration pivotal for achieving optimum productivity in animals
- Modi to address State BJP Workers’ Meet
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8096