Army recruitment rally in Kohima
Kohima, October 27 (MExN): An Army Recruitment Rally will be held at IG Stadium, Kohima from November 14 to 24 for enrolment of male candidates into the Indian Army. The candidates are advised to report at the site at 6:00 am strictly. Candidates can register only once during the rally. Schedule district wise is as follows: Nov 14 - Longleng, Mokokchung, Mon, Tuensang, Zunheboto and Wokha; Nov 15 - Kohima, Dimapur, Peren, Phek and Kiphire districts; Nov 16 - Senapati, Tamenglong, Ukhrul, Chandel and Churachandpur districts, and Nov 17 - Imphal East, Imphal West, Bishnupur and Thoubal districts. On Nov 18, candidates from all NE states can appear for Soldier Technical, Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Manager & Nursing Assistant categories. On the same day i.e. on Nov 18, candidates only from Nagaland and Manipur in the categories of sportsman, NCC cadets, sons of servicemen/ ex-servicemen/ war widows can appear for all categories and retired servicemen can appear for re-enrolment into DSC.
- US, Arab partners begin airstrikes on Islamic State
- Students take pro-democracy protest to Hong Kong leader
- Ebola could “rumble on for years” - study
- Nagaland school enters final in U-14 in Subroto Cup
- White tiger kills youth in Delhi Zoo
- Chinese, Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
- ‘Disturbing trend of Indian militants admiring IS/Qaeda’
- Affluence eludes poor crowding into Asian cities
- Where is Nagaland Headed?
- Prohibition: A Paradigm Shift
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5349