AR organizes pulse polio immunization camps
Dimapur, February 19 (MExN): Assam Rifles Units under HQ IGAR (South) participated in the National Intensified Pulse polio immunization programme in collaboration with the Health Department on February 19, 2012 at their respective locations. A large number of children under the age of 5 years residing adjoining areas of AR Camps were administered oral polio drops and immunized against polio. Medical team of Assam Rifles also participated in door to door activity for 100% immunization of children under the age of 5 years.
28 Assam Rifles of 9 Sector carried out first round of intensified Pulse Polio Immunization Program (IPPI) on 19 February 2012 to the children under 05 years at Keithelmanbi and adjoining areas. A total of 220 children were immunized against polio. An awareness lecture on pulse polio immunization was also carried out on the occasion. Second round of IPPI will be carried out on 01 April 2012.The Unit also provided assistance to the local ‘PHCs’ in smooth conduct of immunization program in Khetrigaon,Andro and Lilong area.
26 Sector organized pulse polio immunization programme at Pallel Adhoc Hospital and Pallel PHC,314 children were immunized. 23 Assam Rifles and 42 Assam Rifles also conducted Pulse Polio Immunization programme at Shangshak and Chandel respectively.
- RBAN conducts medical camp at Nsenlo village
- Tourism - the reality
- UN warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- 'Special campaign to enrol voters failed in Arunachal'
- Amid polluted politics, environmentalist pleads
- Beyond Sovereignty
- Where does facilitation stop and bribery begin?
- Reviving Naga Reconciliation
- Importance of Day and Night for Diurnal (Human Beings)
- Real win to reclaim sole La Liga lead
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8848