AR organizes tour to Chennai
Dimapur, February 20 (MExN): The children of Nagaland were provided an opportunity to explore the rest of India by Assam Rifles. A group of 25 children and 3 teachers of Government Primary school, Pherima proceeded on 14 days of National Integration Tour to Chennai on February 20, 2012. The tour has been organized by 20 Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ 5 Sector under IGAR (N).The NIT group was flagged off by Commandant 20 Assam Rifles from Ghaspani.
The excitement and happiness was visible on the faces of the children who will not only get an opportunity to experience the different culture and tradition of the country. It will give them a first hand insight into how the people of different region/ castes/ tribes are living in peace and harmony in other parts of the country. The children will be visiting Armoured Fighting Vehicle Factory, Awadi, Officers Training Academy and other places in and around Chennai. The tour will be flagged in on 4th Mar 2012.
- NVCO appeal churches to pray for ACAUT mission
- Faith Vs Reason
- Satanism in Nagaland: Putting it into Perspective
- Governor launches Poorna Shakti Kendra
- NAGALAND CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
- 'Corruption-free Meghalaya crucial'
- Toll free helpline for women in distress launched in Tripura
- Northeast Briefs
- 'Hand over 20 rescued children to Meghalaya chief secretary'
- Arunachal begins 24/7 patrolling before polls
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8745