Students trained on importance of first aid
A resource person demonstrating to students during the training on first aid and disaster management held at Vidhya Bhawan School, Dimapur on February 18
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): The Indian Red Cross Society Nagaland State Branch organized training on first aid and disaster management for the Junior Red Cross (JRC) members of Vidhya Bhawan School, Dimapur on February 18. IRCSN General Secretary, Zakie Kire, who inaugurated the training programme, exhorted the JRC members on the importance of rendering humanitarian service. He also stated that there is a great need for people with knowledge of First Aid and wished the JRC members a successful training programme. Kholie Dolf, Member, Managing Committee IRCSN, who is also a certified lecturer on first aid, was the main resource person for the training programme.
Earlier, on February 15, Zakie Kire, General Secretary, IRCSN, and Kholie Dolf, Member, Managing Committee IRCSN, attended the IRCS Branch Secretaries’ Regional Meeting – Eastern Region which was held at Guwahati. Dr. SP Agarwal, Secretary General, Indian Red Cross Society, National Headquarters, New Delhi, also attended the meeting.
- RBAN conducts medical camp at Nsenlo village
- Tourism - the reality
- UN warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- 'Special campaign to enrol voters failed in Arunachal'
- Amid polluted politics, environmentalist pleads
- Beyond Sovereignty
- Where does facilitation stop and bribery begin?
- Reviving Naga Reconciliation
- Importance of Day and Night for Diurnal (Human Beings)
- Real win to reclaim sole La Liga lead
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8848