Students trained on importance of first aid
A resource person demonstrating to students during the training on first aid and disaster management held at Vidhya Bhawan School, Dimapur on February 18
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): The Indian Red Cross Society Nagaland State Branch organized training on first aid and disaster management for the Junior Red Cross (JRC) members of Vidhya Bhawan School, Dimapur on February 18. IRCSN General Secretary, Zakie Kire, who inaugurated the training programme, exhorted the JRC members on the importance of rendering humanitarian service. He also stated that there is a great need for people with knowledge of First Aid and wished the JRC members a successful training programme. Kholie Dolf, Member, Managing Committee IRCSN, who is also a certified lecturer on first aid, was the main resource person for the training programme.
Earlier, on February 15, Zakie Kire, General Secretary, IRCSN, and Kholie Dolf, Member, Managing Committee IRCSN, attended the IRCS Branch Secretaries’ Regional Meeting – Eastern Region which was held at Guwahati. Dr. SP Agarwal, Secretary General, Indian Red Cross Society, National Headquarters, New Delhi, also attended the meeting.
- BAN reiterates support to ACAUT
- Christmas with the differently-abled
- Christmas Carnival: Platform for unemployed youth
- NSSA to continue agitation till Dec 13
- NCC combined annual camp from Dec 11
- Gujarat delegation reach Kohima for "Statue of Unity" campaign
- MTBA celebrates pre Christmas with teachers from other states
- Mkg village water supply project inaugurated
- Wokha launches month long cleanliness campaign
- Nagaland News File
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4960