Men’s camping held on ‘Complete Father’
Participants and resource persons of the men’s camping held from February 15 to 18 at Doyang River.
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): The United Doyang Baptist Church organized a men’s camping from February 15 to 18 at Doyang River on the theme: ‘Complete Father’ with various topics like shaping godly life, establishing God’s family, experiencing social life in harmony etc.
United Doyang Baptist Church, Pastor, Ellis informed in a press release that the camp was attended by 75 Husbands ranging from 25 years to 76 years from various backgrounds of life and carrier. People from Nepali, Mizo, Khasi, Ao, Lotha, Sema and Sangtam tribes represented in this outdoor camp. Almost all of them committed their lives to God for eternal life and to let God establish their families in all sufficiency and godliness.
Apart from the spiritual life in-depth prospection the campers also competed in fishing, maintaining cleanliness, participations in various games and punctuality. The camp was directed by Elliss Lotha, Pastor and his colleagues; and the speakers were Achiba Ao and Rev. Dr. L. Tsanso. The camp concluded with spiritual touched and distributions of awards.
- NSDZ & Economic development in Nagaland
- Nagaland News File
- More condemns April 13 minor rape case
- ANSU flays education dept
- Kiphire-bound liquor seized
- Reviewing the Basis of Naga Reconciliation
- Irom Sharmila not allowed to vote
- 15% hike in power tariff in Meghalaya
- Naoba's Chakhumang: A must for contemporary Manipuri food
- I have no stones in my hand
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9431