Functionaries of different political parties joins NCP
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): Senior NPF leader and secretary Adhoc Town Committee Ahthibung, Robert H Singson; chairman Chalkot village NPF unit, Angam Chongloi; and Congress worker from Inbung village, Asat Singsit under 6 Tening Assembly Constituency in Peren district have resigned from their respective parties and joined the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on February 20 and pledged to support and strengthen the party in the State.
The three political party functionaries have cited ‘loss of confidence’ in their respective leaders as reason for joining NCP. They have reposed confidence in the leadership of the NCP state president Neiba Ndang and decided to join NCP to support and strengthen the party.
Meanwhile, NCP State president Neiba Ndang has welcomed them into the party fold and expressed hope that their joining would constitute to the growth of NCP in Nagaland in general and Peren district in particular.
- How Nelson Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- It was a bad performance and it started with bowling: Dhoni
- Heat trampled by Bulls
- Aussies take control of second Ashes test
- Sharapova and Ana Ivanovic
- First Hornbill snooker championship underway
- Get a taste of the Hornbill Festival in Dimapur
- Voices of Hope wins Hornbill Choir Competition
- Hornbill Masterchef competition enters 4th round
- Culturally yours...
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4822