Functionaries of different political parties joins NCP
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): Senior NPF leader and secretary Adhoc Town Committee Ahthibung, Robert H Singson; chairman Chalkot village NPF unit, Angam Chongloi; and Congress worker from Inbung village, Asat Singsit under 6 Tening Assembly Constituency in Peren district have resigned from their respective parties and joined the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on February 20 and pledged to support and strengthen the party in the State.
The three political party functionaries have cited ‘loss of confidence’ in their respective leaders as reason for joining NCP. They have reposed confidence in the leadership of the NCP state president Neiba Ndang and decided to join NCP to support and strengthen the party.
Meanwhile, NCP State president Neiba Ndang has welcomed them into the party fold and expressed hope that their joining would constitute to the growth of NCP in Nagaland in general and Peren district in particular.
- Doctors hope for cure in a 2nd baby born with HIV
- Delhi most unsafe for women travellers: Travel survey
- Doctors call off strike in UP
- Ukraine Crisis Deepens: Crimea votes to join Russia
- Barbie dolls can limit girls’ career choices: Study
- North Korea artillery launched near Chinese flight
- DBHS, Chiephobozou gets new school building
- Extension granted for auto driver dress code
- HIV advocacy campaign at Razhupe
- ‘Youth must engage with elected representatives’
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8667