Functionaries of different political parties joins NCP
Dimapur, February 21 (MExN): Senior NPF leader and secretary Adhoc Town Committee Ahthibung, Robert H Singson; chairman Chalkot village NPF unit, Angam Chongloi; and Congress worker from Inbung village, Asat Singsit under 6 Tening Assembly Constituency in Peren district have resigned from their respective parties and joined the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on February 20 and pledged to support and strengthen the party in the State.
The three political party functionaries have cited ‘loss of confidence’ in their respective leaders as reason for joining NCP. They have reposed confidence in the leadership of the NCP state president Neiba Ndang and decided to join NCP to support and strengthen the party.
Meanwhile, NCP State president Neiba Ndang has welcomed them into the party fold and expressed hope that their joining would constitute to the growth of NCP in Nagaland in general and Peren district in particular.
- NSDZ & Economic development in Nagaland
- Nagaland News File
- More condemns April 13 minor rape case
- ANSU flays education dept
- Kiphire-bound liquor seized
- Reviewing the Basis of Naga Reconciliation
- Irom Sharmila not allowed to vote
- 15% hike in power tariff in Meghalaya
- Naoba's Chakhumang: A must for contemporary Manipuri food
- I have no stones in my hand
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9431