Exclusive Fastrack store launched at Dimapur
The proprietor of exclusive Fastrack store Sanjay Sheti, Fastrack retail executive Atul Sharma, Fastrack Company executive Basu Dev and Tikamchand Sheti at the newly launched showroom in Dimapur on February 23. (Morung Photo)
Dimapur, February 23 (MExN): An exclusive Fastrack store was launched today, February 23 at Medikhru Complex in Dimapur. The store was inaugurated by the Fastrack’s retail executive Atul Sharma as the regional sales manager East Fastrack & New Brands Das Gupta could not turn up for the occasion.
The brand now includes not only watches and sunglasses but also bags, belts and wallets. All the products are attractively priced between Rs. 195 to Rs. 3795.
A press note issued by the company stated that Ronnie Talati, vice-president & business head Fastrack & New Brands on his first visit to the city for the store launch said: “Eight years down the line, today we can proudly say that Fastrack has carved out a niche for itself. Being a youth fashion brand we always aspire to be creative and innovative. And we are happy to share that today we have over 97 exclusive stores across the country making Fastrack an iconic youth brand, perhaps the first Indian one!” The proprietor of the store is Sanjay Sheti.
- RCB beat Mumbai Indians by seven wickets
- BJP seeks apology from Geelani
- BJP’s charges of corruption against Congress false: Sonia
- Anna Hazare to launch ‘Asli Azadi Abhiyan’ on August 9
- You can’t cross our bridge, villagers tell politicians
- Modi neither superman nor magician: Virbhadra
- Oren Mozhui, the soloist and guitarist
- Resurrection of Nagaland
- Nagaland News File
- There is Power in the Resurrection of Jesus
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 9475