ANPSTA demand fair appointment
Kohima, February 23 (MExN): The All Nagaland Pre-Service Teachers Association (ANPSTA) has demanded free and fair appointment on the primary teachers examination conducted recently and from any political pressure and nepotism.
In a representation and appeal submitted to the Commissioner Secretary, School Education on appointment of primary teachers in Kohima District conducted on 21 January, the ANPSTA has also made an appeal to execute the official notification of 28 November, 2011 EDA/1-7/2008 in practical and practical and appoint all the trained teachers within Kohima district.
The letter issued in the interest of the PSTE trained personnel and in larger commitment for improving standard of education in the district, the association said, while taking serious note on the charter demands, has urged the concerned authority to look into the matter seriously and meet the genuine demand of the trained personnel, since the number of trained candidates is less than that of the post created in Kohima District.
The representation and appeal note appended by its president, Mezhübeizo Khezhie and general secretary Sobinlo Tep, stated that until and unless the government follow the notification and fulfils the charter of demands, the already deceived and victimized PSTE trained personal will remain frustrated and agitated and will be compelled to seek justice and boycott the oral examination to show distrust on the government and may even go to the extend of closing DIET in the district and further stated that the association will not be held responsible for any untoward incident that may arise in the course of seeking justice.
- Thai court gives PM more time in abuse of power case
- Sherpas leave Mt. Everest; some expeditions nix climbs
- Bone marrow can cure blood disorders
- ‘Piles & piles’ of bodies in S.Sudan slaughter
- AAP leader Somnath Bharti beaten up in Varanasi
- SC forms panel over government advertisements
- Dalit, minority kids pushed out of schools: HRW
- Money, liquor & drug trail in these elections
- Nihokhu VC general meeting
- AR apprehends NSCN cadres, seizes liquor
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8886