ADC & ER Phek informs
Phek, February 24 (DIPR): The ADC & Electoral Registration Phek Town Council, Z. Nyusietho Nyuthe has notified for Public information that the list of amendments to the draft Electoral Roll for the Ward/Colony, Bible Hill/Zion Ward/Mission Compound/New Colony/Bethel Colony/Bethany-1/Bethany-II/Jerico-I/Jerico-II/Hebron-I/Hebron-II, under Phek Town Council has been prepared with reference to 1st Janaury 2012 as the qualifying date and in accordance with the Nagaland Municipal Act, 2001, and the Nagaland Municipal Election Rules 2003 made there under. A photo copy of the said roll together with the said list of amendments has been published and will be available for inspection at the office of the ADC & Electoral Registration, Phek Town Council.
- ‘Invest in the future, defeat malaria’
- Microsoft launches app to control PCs via mobile
- Maruti Suzuki loses No 2 slot to Nissan in car exports
- Wisdom to build the future
- Ukraine revolt shows faces, but whose are the brains?
- ANSTA calls for release of SSA teacher’s salary
- Discovery to chronicle Mt. Everest avalanche
- Sex, lies and Goa's massage parlours
- RCN responds to NTC statement
- NPCC response to Home Minister’s Ultimatum
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8920