ADC & ER Phek informs
Phek, February 24 (DIPR): The ADC & Electoral Registration Phek Town Council, Z. Nyusietho Nyuthe has notified for Public information that the list of amendments to the draft Electoral Roll for the Ward/Colony, Bible Hill/Zion Ward/Mission Compound/New Colony/Bethel Colony/Bethany-1/Bethany-II/Jerico-I/Jerico-II/Hebron-I/Hebron-II, under Phek Town Council has been prepared with reference to 1st Janaury 2012 as the qualifying date and in accordance with the Nagaland Municipal Act, 2001, and the Nagaland Municipal Election Rules 2003 made there under. A photo copy of the said roll together with the said list of amendments has been published and will be available for inspection at the office of the ADC & Electoral Registration, Phek Town Council.
- Nagaland News File
- Spring Festival showcases folk dances & music
- Nagaland BJP team meets Ahluwalia
- Bandhs & harassments will be a thing of the past: Minister Azo
- Chief Guests: Chief Cash or Chief Cost?
- Promoting philately & stamp collection
- Poland Athletics Indoor Worlds
- State Government to regulate sale of acid
- Car rally to mark International Women’s Week in Kohima
- A view of snow-capped Mt. Saramati
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8717