Peren chairmen want offices shifted to new HQ
Dimapur, February 25 (MExN): The Village Chairmen Union of Peren district urged the district administration of Peren to expedite the process of shifting government offices to the new Deputy Commissioner’s office complex. The union said to have met on February 20 to discuss issues related to shifting offices to the new complex.
A note from the union received here today said that the administration expedite the process of shifting the offices accordingly with discussions of the District Planning and Development Board on “29/10/2012.” The members of the union also condemned the “unilateral act” of Peren Old Village withdrawing its signature from the memorandum of understanding and sale deed. The union has ‘requested’ the village’s council to withdraw its petition from the high court within 15 days. Failing to do so would compel the union to take an own course of action, the note said.
The union also appealed that the “stable High Court status quo” on the basis of the petition filed by the Peren village council “has no locus stand or relevant to the present office buildings which are within the jurisdiction of New Peren and Kejanglo village as the two village council have decided to stand by their commitment as per MoU and sale deed agreement entered with the government.”
- Bobcats emerge winners against Warriors
- India look for consolation win against South Africa
- Blackburn striker Campbell nabbed in fixing probe
- Johnson can bowl faster in Perth: Craig McDermott
- 5th District football championship
- World says farewell to peacemaker Mandela
- Weapons watchdog receives Nobel Peace Prize
- Flipkart.com launches ‘In-a-Day Guarantee’
- LPG cylinder price hiked by Rs.3.46
- $290 mn fine imposed on Coal India
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4996