PCF appeal to PWD on breakdown of bridge
Dimapur, June 20 (MExN): The Peoples’ Concerned Forum, Peren District in a press statement issued by its Chairman Rev. HM Gonmei has expressed concern over the breakdown of the bridge at Punglwa which has caused many untold inconveniences for the people and visitors to travel as it passes through river water without culvert.
The Peoples’ Concerned Forum in an appeal statement to PWD stated that the road from Mezephema to Peren via Jalukie is the life line for the district. Goods trucks/cars find difficult to pass through, due to it is too much of temporary in nature. Rainy season is fast approaching and very soon this main communication will become impossible and would cut off from the State Capital. The broken bridge has left panic to the public as it is going to cut the main life line of the district which will give rise for want of all essential goods, the Forum stated.
The Peoples’ Concerned Forum has ardently request to the concern department (PWD- Road & Bridge) to make hast considering as on top priority basis and rescue it from this adversity by renovating the bridge before it is too late. “The prompt act of initiation co-operating the needs of the people by the department shall be appreciated much,” PCF added.
- Rio concerned with govt. school HSLC results
- Promote unity through social development
- Career Expo 2013 on May 27
- Training on scientific cropping
- STATE Briefs
- Azo exhorts teaches to be sincere
- Drowsy young drivers have increased crash risk
- NSCN (K) issues “expulsion azha”
- Rare bearcat found in Assam
- Gandhi’s ‘blood sample’ fails to sell
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 959