BLOs, Supervisors trained on verification of electors
Kohima, June 20 (DIPR): Training of Booth Level Officers, Supervisors and Assistant EROs of Kohima district was conducted today. Most of the BLOs and Supervisors who attended the training were trained to carry out house to house verification of electors, correction of particulars, capturing or collection of images of residual electors up to July 21.
ADC & ERO, Kohima, Asangla Imti has stated that if residual elector prefers submission of photo, they should paste two latest copies of colour passport photographs (size 3.5 x 3.5 cms) on a duly filled up form “Form ID-ECI-EPIC-001B” with necessary supporting documents. For details of photography schedules, the BLO/Supervisor concerned or the Assistant ERO-cum-Administrative Officer should be contacted. All absentee BLOs should immediately report to office of Election Branch Kohima for necessary action.
- Much ado about nose rings at Cannes
- Women fall for men with styled facial hair
- Stressful job might take life
- Thepfulhouvi on his clarification to TL Angami
- Appeal for intervention
- 4th NAP Thizama observes Nagaland Police Day
- Pastor’s refresher programme...
- Pride and Self-Advertisement
- Manipur govt’s eviction notice criticized
- Riot police detain a demonstrator
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 806