KLPT appealed to release hostages
Dimapur, June 26 (MExN): The Nagaland Govt. Registered Class-1 Contractors Union (NGRC-1CU) condemned the inhuman and illegal act of Karbi People’s Liberation Tiger (KPLT) in abducting two Nagas Kelesel Kikhi and Khroviho Kikhi from Lungnit hydro project on June 10. The abductees were innocent and mere young responsible parent. This act of KPLT is a big threat to contractor fraternity as contractor takes up similar project and developmental works in any part of the country. While acknowledging the good works of civil societies, student’s organization and NGO’s of Assam & Nagaland based, the Union pointed out that the two Nagas being abducted in a neighbouring state is a serious issue . While appealing the concerned authorities for the safe release of the two Nagas, the Union (NGRC-I CU) asked KPLT to release the two Naga brother at the earliest.
- Naga Scholar awarded PhD at Stanford University
- Adjacent retaining walls...
- Training on poultry rearing cum kiwi fruit plantation held
- Pension cases settled upto May available
- The burden of taxation
- To rejoice when others succeed
- Exchange Indian gaurs for rhinos from Assam: Jaya
- It's 'burning hot' in wettest place on Planet Earth
- Pranab Mukherjee to visit Tripura
- Footbridge damaged...
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 794