DEO Kohima informs on Science Seminar 2012
Kohima, July 11 (MExN): All schools, both government and private under the District Education Officer, Kohima are informed that the District Level Science Seminar 2012 on the topic “Mathematics in India: Past, Present & Future” will be held on August 3 at 9:00 am at the Baptist High Kohima. Students up to class 10 (ten) level only are eligible for participation.
Kohima DEO Z. Khesheli has informed in a press release that all participants should be ready with both CD (Power Point) and paper chart for their presentation. 2 (two) best participants will be sent to represent the district at the State Level Science Seminar 2012. Therefore, while basic information is being sent for ready reference, all are requested to participate without fail.
Further, all Schools Principals/Headmasters both government and private under the District Education Officer, Kohima are informed to collect the stipends/scholarship form under Children Education Assistance Fund (CEAF) for the year 2012 from the undersigned during office hour. The last date for issue of forms is July 25 and last date for submission to the Centre Superintendent will be August 24.
- Church should keep open door for sinners
- Major Maoist attack
- Tension decreases after Mariani trouble
- Nagas of Nagaland State form ‘common platform’
- Solidarity builds up against rising crime
- Workshop on student counseling conducted
- Horti dept conducts state level workshop
- TNL condemns “pre-planned” arson on Silent Village
- UNC concludes third leg of political tour
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 1076